Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
1. If I weren't an actress, I'd be: Creating forest schools for children. The outdoors is such a crucial and special part of childhood, and I fear it is becoming harder and harder for children to access it.
2. Favorite perk of the job: Comfortable air travel.
3. Worst pitfall of the job: Family logistics.
4. Change I'd like to see in my industry: It would be incredible if acting lessons and performing-arts schools and colleges could be more readily available to people who are financially struggling. Acting is and should be for all.
5. How I made my first dollar: Selling sandwiches at a music festival.
6. Who I admire most and why: Single mothers everywhere. It's obvious why.
7. Book that left a lasting impression on me: Lee Miller's War, edited by Antony Penrose.
8. Song that always makes me cry: "Somewhere" from West Side Story.
9. Movie with the greatest ending: It's a Wonderful Life.
10. Song I want played at my funeral: "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. And don't anyone forget that!
11. First album I bought: Aerosmith's Greatest Hits. (I'm quite impressed with that!)
12. If I could live in a foreign country, it would be: New Zealand.
13. What every woman should try once in her lifetime: Champagne.
14. My perfect day would begin: All my children climbing into bed with me, followed by a long, lazy breakfast with great coffee. Followed by a long country walk. Followed by some ocean swimming.
15. My perfect day would end: With a lovely hot bath and a movie. And dinner that someone else has cooked for me! Because I am always cooking, it would be a nice change.
16. One thing I'm exceptionally good at: Forward-thinking and remembering dates.
17. One thing I'm epically bad at: Being on time.
18. If I could compete in an Olympics sport, I'd like it to be: Diving.
19. The beauty essential you'd have to pry out of my cold, dead hands: By Terry's Baume de Rose. I'm obsessed.
20. The three qualities that I thought I wanted in a partner: Sense of humor, spontaneity, kindness.
21. The three qualities I know now matter: All of the above.
22. Craziest thing I did for love: I jumped out of a helicopter into the sea, where my husband [Ned Rocknroll] was waiting. We'd been apart for two weeks, and I couldn't wait to get to him.
23. The three qualities that got me where I am today: The truth is, I have no idea. I hope one of them is determination though.
24. Moment I felt I'd made it: I'm sure that I'm never going to feel that way. I don't ever want to stop striving to do better, so how an I feel like I've made it?
25. How I clear my mind after a crappy day: To be honest, I'm not very good at clearing my mind. I just go to bed instead.
26. My first kiss: A boy named Robin Savage. I think I was 14.
27. Advice to a woman with a broken heart: You are beautiful; it's their loss. And Mr. Right is just around the corner.
28. Moment I knew I was in love: When I first saw [now-husband] Ned [Rocknroll].
29. Last thing I binge-watched: House.
A version of this article appears in the January issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands now.
Our Favorite New K-Dramas on Netflix
Get ready for a year of highly anticipated dramas.
By Quinci LeGardye
The 10 Best Fragrances of All Time, According to Marie Claire Editors
Stop and smell the florals.
By Gabrielle Ulubay
When Are We Getting a New Season of 'The Witcher'?
Filming for the third season of Netflix's fantasy epic is already underway.
By Quinci LeGardye
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein