1. Lost. On an island like this one, anything (and we mean anything) can happen.
2. Breaking Bad. Who knew crystal meth could be so addictive?
3. Scandal. Olivia Pope is the ultimate power woman, and the political drama just adds more intrigue.
4. Arrested Development. Forever thankful that Netflix resurrected this show from cancellation.
5. Enlightened. For every near-breakdown you've had, Englightened will make you feel that much better.
6. Parks & Recreation. Watch one episode and you'll want Leslie Knope as your BFF, guaranteed.
7. The Sopranos. You've never cared about the mob so much.
8. The Wire. Critics were obsessed with this crime drama.
9. The Office. Suddenly your co-workers seem a lot more mundane. (Where is the Jim to my Pam?!)
10. Friday Night Lights. Tim Riggins + Texas + adrenaline pumping high school sports = everything.
11. 24. Why isn't there a real life Jack Bauer, though?
12. Grey's Anatomy. There's a million reasons to tune into this long-running hospital drama, but we'll give you two: McDreamy and McSteamy.
13. Orange Is The New Black. One episode is all it takes to be utterly hooked on the tales of Chapman, Red, Boo, Taystee, Crazy Eyes and co.
14. House of Cards. Questioning our decision not to go into politics.
15. Mad Men. Jon Hamm combined with killer writing and 1960s style? It just doesn't get better.
16. Six Feet Under. This show brings a whole new meaning to life after death.
17. The Walking Dead. The riveting aftermath of a zombie apocolypse—seriously.
18. Pretty Little Liars. It doesn't matter that it's technically a show for teens—it's that edge-of-your-seat gripping.
19. Game of Thrones (opens in new tab). You think that GoT has dealt out the worst and then the Red Wedding happens.
20. Veronica Mars. There's a reason fans crowd-funded nearly six million dollars to bring this series to the big screen.
'Stranger Things' Season 4 Volume 2: Everything We Know
The show's fourth season will end with two new episodes in July.
By Quinci LeGardye
Moms Deserve Better. Willow® Is Determined to Help Them Feel Supported
When babies are born, everyone focuses on them. But a mother needs support too.
Brow Lamination: What You Really Need to Know About the Treatment
Brow lamination = like a perm, but for your eyebrows.
By Samantha Holender
Join #ReadWithMC: Marie Claire's Virtual Monthly Book Club
Never feel guilty about skipping book club again.
By The Editors
The 50 Best Love Songs of All Time
The best, most romantic love songs ever written, spanning every genre.
By Gabrielle Ulubay
The 80 Best Romantic Comedies of All Time
Where does your fave fall on the list?
By The Editors
The 15 Best Comedy Movies on Hulu
For when you just need a good laugh.
By Megan DiTrolio
90 Must-Watch Movies: The Best Movies of All Time
The essentials. (Netflix password not included.)
By Bianca Rodriguez
The 79 Best '90s Movies That Are Modern Classics
Truly the golden age of cinema.
By Kayleigh Roberts
The 50 Best Feel-Good Movies to Curl Up With
PJs, a glass of wine, and these films.
By Katherine J Igoe
The 51 Best Musical Movies to Get You Singing
All the dance numbers! All the show tunes!
By Amanda Mitchell