If you've ever looked at a strawberry and been overwhelmed with horror and repulsion, please take comfort in the fact that Tom Brady is right there with you. The husband of supermodel Gisele Bundchen recently revealed that he's never consumed the popular fruit, and while he was at it, dropped a slew of other weird-yet-relatable truths that we've rounded up below.
Spoiler alert: he has a lot of feelings about Uggs (which, fair enough, he's been repping the brand for six years).
1. On doing stuff: "I don't get the opportunity to do nothing, like I used to."
2. On his collection of suits: "I have more suits than days of the year that I get to wear them."
2. On Uggs. "I have a lot. More than you could ever imagine. My wife doesn't let anyone wear shoes in our house, so we have a bench, and under the bench is all UGGs slippers."
4. On cheeseburgers: "Do you need to eat a cheeseburger every day to realize that you love a cheeseburger?" [Edit note: this is so profound.]
5. On strawberries: "I've never eaten a strawberry in my life. I have no desire to do that."
6. On being super-duper fast: "I'd love to be like Usain Bolt. I'd love to be the fastest guy on the planet."
So, what have we learned? Tom Brady loves Uggs, hates strawberries, is goals.