Here's what she told us:
1. LAVENDER-SCENTED EYE MASK: "I grew up in Alaska, so during the long summer nights, I always loved blackout masks with lavender inside. The scent calms me."
2. VALERIE BEVERLY HILLS BRONZER: "I apply this all over my face and neck, and it gives me a believable glow-like I've been on vacation even when I haven't."
3. CLÉ DE PEAU UNDEREYE CREAM: "Plane air parches my skin, especially my undereyes, and makes my eyes puffy, so I often carry this on board. I also find it helps minimize fine lines."
4. PHILIP B AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER SHAMPOO: "This hydrating shampoo keeps my hair ultra-soft without weighing it down. For extra softness, I'll follow with Terax's Original Crema Conditioner."
5. OPI ITALIAN LOVE AFFAIR POLISH: "This perfect shade of pink works with all of my summer sandals."
6. LA MER LIP BALM: "I never thought I'd spend this much money [$45] on a lip balm that has no color, but I can put it on at night or on the plane, and it keeps my lips 100 percent moisturized for hours. Plus, the minty taste is great when you're kissing your man!"
7. PAIGE PREMIUM DENIM BLUE HEIGHTS SKINNY JEANS AND A PAUL SMITH CASHMERE WRAP: "These two items have become my travel uniform. They keep me comfortable and cozy while I'm on the plane — and I still look polished when I arrive at my destination."
8. DRIED, UNSWEETENED MANGOS: "These are always in my bag — my healthy pick-me-up."
9. TEAS' TEA: My favorite is Lemongrass. It keeps me hydrated — and I love reading the haiku on the back of the bottle."
10. COLORSCIENCE SUNFORGETTABLE SPF 30 IN ALL CLEAR: "My publicist gave me this before my trip to Las Ventanas Spa in Mexico. It's a fantastic brush-on powder sunscreen, so you never feel greasy by the pool. It's also legal to bring on board the plane!"
11. CARTHUSIA I PROFUMI DI CAPRI: "I always pick up several of these scents when I'm in Italy."
12. BOND NO. 9 CANDLES: "When I'm in New York, I'm constantly on the go, but I always make time to stop in a Bond store. Their Chinatown votive is perfect for in-my-hotel-room meditations."