Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Keeping her interests and very specific taste in mind, we came up with 23 things Taylor Swift could have bought had she not put her foot down and pulled her oeuvre from Spotify (opens in new tab).
1. 3,428 Scottish Fold cats to keep Olivia Benson company
2. 3,539 pairs of Christian Louboutin leopard-print buckled boots
3. 5,866 Knicks tickets (courtside seats, naturally)
4. 1,500,000 Levain Bakery chocolate chip walnut cookies
5. 428,877 copies of 1989 so it can keep breaking records (opens in new tab)
6. 1 main house in Hyannis Port
7. 1 backup house in Hyannis Port
8. 7,511 McIntosh apples to bake into pies "because America"
9. 240,000 tubes of Nars Dragon Girl
10. 58,536 sets of watercolors
11. 315,955 bottles of Wonderstruck
12. 55,581 Polaroid cameras
13. 12,121 Alice+Olivia crop top and miniskirt sets
14. 4,651 M2Malletier leather clutches
15. 75,566 curling irons
16. 7,207,207 Mason jars to make into snowglobes
17. 273,348 canisters of Williams-Sonoma hot chocolate mix
18. 140,023 white fleece onesies to turn into Pegacorn costumes
19. 924 Oscar de la Renta tulle dresses to wear while hanging portraits of her boyfriend (opens in new tab)
20. 858,369 bottles of coffee creamer in seasonal flavors
21. 9,003,751 black Sharpies for writing messages on her hands
22. 100,000 pairs of her own Keds
23. 3 Shelby AC Cobras to demolish with a golf club
Taylor Swift's Bad Feeling About Spotify Cost Her $6 Million (opens in new tab)
Every Single Outfit Taylor Swift Wears in Her 'Blank Space' Video (opens in new tab)
Taylor Swift Goes Berserk in Her New Video for "Blank Space" (opens in new tab)
You Won't Recognize Taylor Swift's New Beauty Look (opens in new tab)
GIF via Mashable
Chelsea Peng is a writer and editor who was formerly the assistant editor at MarieClaire.com. She's also worked for The Strategist and Refinery29, and is a graduate of Northwestern University. On her tombstone, she would like a GIF of herself that's better than the one that already exists on the Internet and a free fro-yo machine. Besides frozen dairy products, she's into pirates, carbs, Balzac, and snacking so hard she has to go lie down.
How Abortion Will Shape the November 2022 Elections—and How to Do Your Part
As we blaze through a highly charged midterm election season, Swing Left Executive Director Yasmin Radjy highlights rising stars who are fighting for women’s rights.
By Tanya Benedicto Klich
The Ending of 'Keep Breathing,' Explained
Does Liv make it out of the woods?
By Quinci LeGardye
Steal Norma Kamali's Beauty and Wellness Routine
The fashion designer on beauty from the inside out, working out every single day, and lots and lots of green juice.
By Iris Goldsztajn
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein
The 50 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes Ever
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Alicia Keys Gets What She Wants
With her jazzy new album, Keys, the singer stopped worrying about everything except what matters: Her own opinion.
By Jessica Herndon
Brooke Shields on Reinventing Yourself, Making Friends in Your 40s, and More
The actress and CEO shared inspiring advice during a panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein