Keeping her interests and very specific taste in mind, we came up with 23 things Taylor Swift could have bought had she not put her foot down and pulled her oeuvre from Spotify (opens in new tab).
1. 3,428 Scottish Fold cats to keep Olivia Benson company
2. 3,539 pairs of Christian Louboutin leopard-print buckled boots
3. 5,866 Knicks tickets (courtside seats, naturally)
4. 1,500,000 Levain Bakery chocolate chip walnut cookies
5. 428,877 copies of 1989 so it can keep breaking records (opens in new tab)
6. 1 main house in Hyannis Port
7. 1 backup house in Hyannis Port
8. 7,511 McIntosh apples to bake into pies "because America"
9. 240,000 tubes of Nars Dragon Girl
10. 58,536 sets of watercolors
11. 315,955 bottles of Wonderstruck
12. 55,581 Polaroid cameras
13. 12,121 Alice+Olivia crop top and miniskirt sets
14. 4,651 M2Malletier leather clutches
15. 75,566 curling irons
16. 7,207,207 Mason jars to make into snowglobes
17. 273,348 canisters of Williams-Sonoma hot chocolate mix
18. 140,023 white fleece onesies to turn into Pegacorn costumes
19. 924 Oscar de la Renta tulle dresses to wear while hanging portraits of her boyfriend (opens in new tab)
20. 858,369 bottles of coffee creamer in seasonal flavors
21. 9,003,751 black Sharpies for writing messages on her hands
22. 100,000 pairs of her own Keds
23. 3 Shelby AC Cobras to demolish with a golf club
Taylor Swift's Bad Feeling About Spotify Cost Her $6 Million (opens in new tab)
Every Single Outfit Taylor Swift Wears in Her 'Blank Space' Video (opens in new tab)
Taylor Swift Goes Berserk in Her New Video for "Blank Space" (opens in new tab)
You Won't Recognize Taylor Swift's New Beauty Look (opens in new tab)
GIF via Mashable
Chelsea Peng is a writer and editor who was formerly the assistant editor at MarieClaire.com. She's also worked for The Strategist and Refinery29, and is a graduate of Northwestern University. On her tombstone, she would like a GIF of herself that's better than the one that already exists on the Internet and a free fro-yo machine. Besides frozen dairy products, she's into pirates, carbs, Balzac, and snacking so hard she has to go lie down.
It's Not Too Early to Start Thinking About Festival Fashion
Get inspired for your trip to the desert.
By Julia Marzovilla
This Magic Concealer Is My Holy Grail
It works like magic on pimples, under the eyes, *and* around the face.
By Julia Marzovilla
The Jewelry Trend Report You Need Ahead of Spring
Super-sized pearls, summer camp-core, and more.
By Emma Childs
Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
The 'Modern Family' stars reunited for the 'Pitch Perfect' spinoff series.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 78 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors