1. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Bette Davis, David Bowie, and Bono.
2. What brings you the greatest joy? My family. And Key lime pie.
3. What item in your closet do you wear the most? Black high-waisted jeans.
4. What movie had the greatest ending? Citizen Kane.
5. What song instantly puts you in a good mood? "Jump Around" by House of Pain. (I'm a kid from the '90s.)
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Acupuncture.
7. What is your fantasy itinerary? A three-month tour of India.
8. What quote do you live by? "Live! Life's a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" —Auntie Mame
9. What is the best gift you've ever received? Woody Allen's glasses.
10. What is on your perennial to-do list? Moving.
11. What is your greatest indulgence? Taking a long bath followed by a long nap.
12. What can you not miss on TV? I Love Lucy reruns or House Hunters International.
13. What is on your nightstand? Moisturizers, a glass of water, my phone, a La Leche League book, and a limited-edition collector's edition of Dolce & Gabbana The One fragrance.
14. What makes you cry? Thoughtfulness and my sister's sentimentality.
15. What makes you laugh? My boyfriend [Romain Dauriac] and Louis CK.
16. Who are your heroes? Volunteer workers and Elizabeth Warren.
17. What is your go-to karaoke song? "New York State of Mind."
18. What are your pet peeves? Nail biting, knuckle cracking.
19. How did you make your first dollar? Selling tickets to my family for a "show"—aka me performing in my bedroom.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? To invest in Apple.
Stay In The Know
Marie Claire email subscribers get intel on fashion and beauty trends, hot-off-the-press celebrity news, and more. Sign up here.
Rachel Zegler and Halle Bailey on Dealing With Trolls as Modern-Day Disney Princesses
"It’s choosing to be present and know that they’re probably just having a really hard day. And I’m putting out a movie."
By Quinci LeGardye
Kendall Jenner in Phoebe Philo Is Luxury with a Capital L
The sum total of her outfit is approximately six months of my rent.
By India Roby
Kaia Gerber's "Off-Duty Librarian" Look Is a Win for Nerds Everywhere
Bookworms, this one is for you.
By Melony Forcier
Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
The 'Modern Family' stars reunited for the 'Pitch Perfect' spinoff series.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 78 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J. Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors