Olivia Wilde Is Always Up for a Dance Party, Would Pay for Miniature Chairs, And Can Make a Mean Borscht
The star of this month's horror film The Lazarus Effect and spokesmodel for H&,M's new environmentally sustainable Conscious Exclusive line tackles some ",opposites", in rapid-fire fashion.
1. I would try once: Burlesque. No, thanks: bullfighting.
2. Too much in my life: E-mails. Not enough of: Burrata.
3. Fear conquered: childbirth. Not quite there yet: My voice-mail box.
4. Risky when it comes to: Travel. Play it safe when it comes to: NYC deli meat.
5. Getting better at: Changing diapers in speeding trains. Getting worse at: Splits.
6. Skills mastered: Making borscht. Can't quite get the hang of: Break dancing.
7. Glad it's ahead of me: My 30s. Glad it's behind me: braces.
8. Would pay good money for: A miniature chair collection. Wouldn't take even if free: A Hummer.
9. Career highlight: Accurately referring to Mick Jagger as "Boss" (on set for our HBO show). Low point: 2002 tampon commercial audition. (I didn't get it.)
10. Endlessly curious about: Bloody Mary recipes. Zero interest: WWE.
11. Always up for: A dance party. Never up for: The Tea Party.
12. I feel for: Circus animals. No sympathy: The NRA.
13. Worth the wait: Your kid's first laugh. No patience for: Impatient people.
14. Always cool: Rescue mutts. Never cool: Pet stores.
15. Subject I won't shut up about lately: Serial. Subject I avoid: Cereal.
16. Moment of triumph: Paddleboarding up to a humpback whale. Epic fail: Not taking a picture of said whale.
17. Perfect day begins with: "I've got great news." And ends with: "Good night, Madame President."
You should also check out:
Miley Cyrus Told Off a Sexist Paparazzo, Regrets Dressing Like a Hippie, and Is a Conspiracy Theory Buff
Gwyneth Paltrow Whispered "I Wish You Well" to the Plaintiff After Winning $1 Claim in Their Ski Crash Trial
Incredible. Amazing. Iconic.
By Iris Goldsztajn
If Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Don't Show Up to the Coronation, It Would Be a "Fatal, Irreversible Blow" for the Royal Rift: Expert
That sounds about right.
By Iris Goldsztajn
I’m a Shopping Editor—My All-Time Favorite Going Out Top Is On Sale at J.Crew
*So* many great things are 40% off right now
By Julia Marzovilla
Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
The 'Modern Family' stars reunited for the 'Pitch Perfect' spinoff series.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 78 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors