Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
1. Pick about: Restaurants and vacation destinations. Not so much about: Coffee. I drink it black.
2. I feel for: Animals. I created a plush toy of my dog, Dallas, and a portion of proceeds go to charities that support them. No sympathy: People who don't work hard but want it all.
3. Skills mastered: Parallel parking and dickering. Can't quite get the hang of: Nonparallel parking.
4. Early for: Anything work-related. Late for: Birthdays, as in I completely forget about them.
5. Totally get the appeal: Skinny jeans. Don't get at all: Why my boyfriend (Ricky Stenhouse Jr.) doesn't!
6. Getting better at: Being patient and kind with others and myself. Getting worse at: Road rage.
7. Perennially cool: Wearing white, watches, and heels. Never cool: Crocs.
8. Moment of triumph: Passing six-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson on the outside on a restart. Epic fail: Anything high-waisted on my 5'1" frame; my storytelling skills.
9. Glad it's ahead of me: Confidence that comes from experience. Glad it's behind me: Insecurity that comes from youth.
10. Hottest place I've ever been: The inside of my GoDaddy Chevy during a summer race—it gets up to 140 degrees. Coldest: Chicago in the winter. There's nothing colder than turning the corner from Oak Street to Michigan Avenue—they call it the Windy City for a reason!
11. Always up for: A girls' night out, outdoor activities, and trail mix. Never up for: Too-tight pants.
12. Too much in my life: Pressure, expectations, schedules, and salads. Not enough of: Free weekends! Every NASCAR race is on a weekend.
13. Endlessly curious about: The human body. Zero interest: What people think of me.
14. Subject I won't shut up about lately: CrossFit. Subjects I avoid: Religion and politics.
15. True believer: God, love, and a good skincare regimen. Major skeptic: The effectiveness of low-impact workouts.
16. Perfect days begin with: Cuddling with my boyfriend and dog, sunshine, a cool breeze, and crashing waves. And ends with: Falling asleep on the couch.
This article appears in the June issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands now.
These 2022 Nail Trends Should Be on Your Radar
Chrome manicures and nail stickers top the list.
By Samantha Holender
Worth It: Alexander McQueen's The Bow Bag
The style is the perfect marriage of fashion and function.
By Sara Holzman
Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2023: Our Favorite Looks
All eyes are on the city of lights.
By Emma Childs
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein