Remember when Anne Hathaway came in like a wrecking ball during Lip Sync Battle and you were like "holy hell, Anne Hathaway is everything, and she's been everything this entire time." Well, the Oscar-winner just took it up a notch by partaking in a rap battle against James Corden and totally slaying. But before we get to Anne's rhymes, let's give poor Corden a moment of recognition, because he had a few good disses:
1. "I'm gonna try my best and air it out like tank tops, and like her movie Get Smart, her rhymes are gonna flop."
2. "Now it's her turn to try and act a little scary, 'cause the only Catwoman I acknowledge is Halle Berry."
3. "This isn't just for me, it's for the whole U.K. Mad at your awful British accent in the movie One Day."
Cute, but guys. ANNE. Read her best burns below, and then watch the full clip if you can handle the heat.
1. "A Catwoman woman diss? Gosh, what do I do? I can't make fun of you James, 'cause no one's heard of you."
2. "Now that I finally have a chance to speak, I saw your rhymes are like your ratings, damn, they're incredibly weak."
3. "You look like a KFC bucket with a lot of extra breasts."
4. "Google James Corden it says 'hopefully dead.' I'm like your wife: I watch Seth Meyers instead."
Mehera Bonner is a news writer who focuses on celebrities and royals.
The Best Face Masks for Every Skin Type and Concern
Oily skin? Need a glow? Want hydration? We have you covered.
By Samantha Holender
Is the Humble Bar of Soap the Future of Beauty?
Bars, powders, and concentrates are the beauty world’s latest obsession. Here's why everyone's going "waterless."
By Deanna Pai
Laptop Backpacks That Provide Both Fashion and Function
Stylish, take-anywhere backpacks that fit your laptop (and everything else, too).
By Julia Marzovilla
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein
The 50 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes Ever
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Alicia Keys Gets What She Wants
With her jazzy new album, Keys, the singer stopped worrying about everything except what matters: Her own opinion.
By Jessica Herndon
Brooke Shields on Reinventing Yourself, Making Friends in Your 40s, and More
The actress and CEO shared inspiring advice during a panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein