Each fashion week brings us not just a wealth of designer duds to feast our eyes on, but an equally sought-after soundtrack. In fact, it's my personal belief that runway music is just as essential to a show's mise en scène as the collection itself.
This time around, the looked to iconic rock musicians of the '60s and '70s to take us back in time with their psychedelic riffs.
Here, I've narrowed down the 20 tracks that struck a chord with us, from 'Heaven' by The Rolling Stones at Zac Posen to 'Two Weeks' by FKA twigs at Jason Wu. Throw on your Beats by Dre la Marc Jacobs Spring 2015, subscribe to the official Marie Claire Spotify account, and enjoy our playlist, below!
1. Love Never Felt So Good (DM-FK Classic Tribute Mix- Justin Timberlake) by Michael Jackson at Prabal Gurung
2. Bend Ova (feat. Tyga) by Lil Jon at Alexander Wang
3. NEW DORP. NEW YORK (feat. Ezra Koenig) by SBTRKT at Victoria Beckham
4. Heaven by The Rolling Stones at Zac Posen
5. No G.D.M. by Gina X Performance at Jill Stuart
6. Two Weeks by FKA Twigs
7. Crosstown Traffic by Jimi Hendrix at Tommy Hilfiger
8. All Under One Roof Raving by Jamie xx at Lacoste
9. Good Kisser by Usher at Anthony Vaccarello x Versus Versace
10. The Big Ship by Brian Eno at Rodarte
11. I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby by Barry White at Diane von Furstenberg
12. Be My Baby by The Ronettes at Michael Kors
13. Ashes to Ashes by Warpaint at Anna Sui
14. Gooey by Glass Animals at Tory Burch
15. Smell of Incense by The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band at Edun
16. Hulluu by Austra at Tibi
17. Suspiria by Goblin at Altuzarra
18. She by Alice Smith at Donna Karan
19. It's My Life by Talk Talk at Rebecca Taylor
20. Le Beau Danube Blueu by Franck Pourcel and Johann Strauss II at Marc Jacobs