1. Jungle Nails2. Spiderweb Nails3. Pop Art Nails4. Bat Nails5. Gothic Butterfly Nails6. Melted Smiley Face Nails7. Starry Night Nails8. Smoking Hot Nails9. Neon Eyeball Nails10. Tortoise Shell Nails11. Pumpkin Patch Nails12. Cheetah Girl Nails13. Deck of Cards Mani
14. Tie Dye Nails15. Candy Corn Mani16. Galaxy Nails17. Frankenstein Mani18. Dalmatian Mani19.Confetti Nails11. Ice Cream & Sprinkles Mani12. Zombie Nails13. Monarch Mani14. Wicked Witch Mani15. Snakeskin Nails16. Fall Foliage Mani17. Black Widow Mani
17. Match Your Cat Ears Mani18. Vampire Nails19. Space Cowboy Nails20. Flower Power Mani21. Black Panther's Nakia Nails22. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century Mani23. Candy Striper Nails24. Wicca Nails25. Clueless Nails26. Child of the '70s Mani27. Wakanda Forever Nails28. Zebra Mani29. G.I. Jane Nails30. "Bloody" Zombie Nails31. Josie and the Pussycats Nails32. Modern Goth Mani33. Obligatory Ghost Mani34. Boogieman Nails35. Fairy Mani36. Wonder Woman Nails37. Sonic the Hedgehog Nails38. Mod Mani39. Astrologer Nails40. Clown Nails41. Monster Mani42. Unicorn Nails43. Sailor Moon Nails44. Disco Queen Nails45. Cyborg Mani46. Glam Rocker Nails47. Mermaid Mani48. Grim Reaper Nails49. Frankenstein's Monster Mani50. Devil Nails51. Pumpkin Nails52. Crayola Nails53. Fire Mani54. Alien Nails55. Cow Nails56. Under the Sea Nails57. Rocky Horror Show Nails58. Race Car Driver Nails
Resist themed nail art in favor of low-key manicure colors as long as you want. But here's a little crystal ball prediction—I'm being a fortune teller this year, nbd—there will come a time when you will find yourself Halloween nail-art curious. There is no shame in this exploration. The rest of us having been waiting, and we're here to tell you that themed Halloween nails are creepy, kooky, and honestly way more fun.
Muted amber is cute, but aren't tiny little mummy stitches even better? Matte black is simple and sophisticated, no doubt. But have you ever bedecked your nails in confetti? Thanks to Instagram, the options of inspiration are practically endless. Take a scroll, and pick your tips based on your skill level, your free time, or the talent of your favorite local nail professional. And if you're sitting trick or treating out this year, you don't need us to remind you that Halloween nails are très 'grammable. Check out all 58 designs Team MC loves, below, and get inspired to wear Halloween nails all month long.
1. Jungle Nails
2. Spiderweb Nails
3. Pop Art Nails
4. Bat Nails
5. Gothic Butterfly Nails
6. Melted Smiley Face Nails
7. Starry Night Nails
8. Smoking Hot Nails
9. Neon Eyeball Nails
10. Tortoise Shell Nails
11. Pumpkin Patch Nails
12. Cheetah Girl Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
13. Deck of Cards Mani
14. Tie Dye Nails
15. Candy Corn Mani
16. Galaxy Nails
17. Frankenstein Mani
18. Dalmatian Mani
20. Flower Power Mani
21. Black Panther's Nakia Nails
22. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century Mani
23. Candy Striper Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
24. Wicca Nails
25. Clueless Nails
26. Child of the '70s Mani
27. Wakanda Forever Nails
28. Zebra Mani
29. G.I. Jane Nails
30. "Bloody" Zombie Nails
31. Josie and the Pussycats Nails
32. Modern Goth Mani
33. Obligatory Ghost Mani
34. Boogieman Nails
35. Fairy Mani
36. Wonder Woman Nails
37. Sonic the Hedgehog Nails
38. Mod Mani
39. Astrologer Nails
40. Clown Nails
41. Monster Mani
42. Unicorn Nails
43. Sailor Moon Nails
44. Disco Queen Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
45. Cyborg Mani
46. Glam Rocker Nails
47. Mermaid Mani This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
48. Grim Reaper Nails
49. Frankenstein's Monster Mani
50. Devil Nails
51. Pumpkin Nails
52. Crayola Nails
53. Fire Mani
54. Alien Nails
55. Cow Nails
56. Under the Sea Nails
57. Rocky Horror Show Nails
58. Race Car Driver Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette Is About to be 50% Off at Ulta
Snag the cult-favorite while you can.
By Michelle Rostamian •
Heads Up: Almost Every Product From Bliss Is 25% Off On Ulta Right Now
Time to get glowing.
By Michelle Rostamian •
12 Best Christmas Movies of 2021
Tis the season for a truly unruly amount of new holiday movies.
By Cady Drell •
At-Home Dermaplaning: An Esthetician's Guide
Shaving your face for better skin? Yes, really. Here's how to pull it off.
By Chelsea Hall •
The 30 Best Face Oils For Every Single Skin Type
Yes, even you and your acne-prone skin can use face oil.
By Chloe Metzger •
25 Lip Balms That'll Save Your Dry, Chapped Lips
By Taylore Glynn •
The 21 Best Glitter Nail Polishes for Adults
Because we'll never grow up.
By Taylore Glynn •
How to Wear Eye Makeup Underneath Glasses, According to Experts
And why you should avoid a smokey eye.
By Tatjana Freund •
14 Creams for Eczema on Your Face That Nourish and Soothe
...and they're all available at the drugstore.
By Jenny Hollander •
How to Use a Jade Roller, and Why You Should Be
You spin me right round, baby, right round.
By Maya Allen •
Microneedling at Home: How to Do It Safely
Done right, it can reduce fine lines, age spots, and acne scarring.
By Alexis Gaskin •