1. Jungle Nails2. Spiderweb Nails3. Pop Art Nails4. Bat Nails5. Gothic Butterfly Nails6. Melted Smiley Face Nails7. Starry Night Nails8. Smoking Hot Nails9. Neon Eyeball Nails10. Tortoise Shell Nails11. Pumpkin Patch Nails12. Cheetah Girl Nails13. Deck of Cards Mani
14. Tie Dye Nails15. Candy Corn Mani16. Galaxy Nails17. Frankenstein Mani18. Dalmatian Mani19.Confetti Nails11. Ice Cream & Sprinkles Mani12. Zombie Nails13. Monarch Mani14. Wicked Witch Mani15. Snakeskin Nails16. Fall Foliage Mani17. Black Widow Mani
17. Match Your Cat Ears Mani18. Vampire Nails19. Space Cowboy Nails20. Flower Power Mani21. Black Panther's Nakia Nails22. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century Mani23. Candy Striper Nails24. Wicca Nails25. Clueless Nails26. Child of the '70s Mani27. Wakanda Forever Nails28. Zebra Mani29. G.I. Jane Nails30. "Bloody" Zombie Nails31. Josie and the Pussycats Nails32. Modern Goth Mani33. Obligatory Ghost Mani34. Boogieman Nails35. Fairy Mani36. Wonder Woman Nails37. Sonic the Hedgehog Nails38. Mod Mani39. Astrologer Nails40. Clown Nails41. Monster Mani42. Unicorn Nails43. Sailor Moon Nails44. Disco Queen Nails45. Cyborg Mani46. Glam Rocker Nails47. Mermaid Mani48. Grim Reaper Nails49. Frankenstein's Monster Mani50. Devil Nails51. Pumpkin Nails52. Crayola Nails53. Fire Mani54. Alien Nails55. Cow Nails56. Under the Sea Nails57. Rocky Horror Show Nails58. Race Car Driver Nails
Resist themed nail art in favor of low-key manicure colors as long as you want. But here's a little crystal ball prediction—I'm being a fortune teller this year, nbd—there will come a time when you will find yourself Halloween nail-art curious. There is no shame in this exploration. The rest of us having been waiting, and we're here to tell you that themed Halloween nails are creepy, kooky, and honestly way more fun.
Muted amber is cute, but aren't tiny little mummy stitches even better? Matte black is simple and sophisticated, no doubt. But have you ever bedecked your nails in confetti? Thanks to Instagram, the options of inspiration are practically endless. Take a scroll, and pick your tips based on your skill level, your free time, or the talent of your favorite local nail professional. And if you're sitting trick or treating out this year, you don't need us to remind you that Halloween nails are très 'grammable. Check out all 58 designs Team MC loves, below, and get inspired to wear Halloween nails all month long.
1. Jungle Nails
2. Spiderweb Nails
3. Pop Art Nails
4. Bat Nails
5. Gothic Butterfly Nails
6. Melted Smiley Face Nails
7. Starry Night Nails
8. Smoking Hot Nails
9. Neon Eyeball Nails
10. Tortoise Shell Nails
11. Pumpkin Patch Nails
12. Cheetah Girl Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
13. Deck of Cards Mani
14. Tie Dye Nails
15. Candy Corn Mani
16. Galaxy Nails
17. Frankenstein Mani
18. Dalmatian Mani
20. Flower Power Mani
21. Black Panther's Nakia Nails
22. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century Mani
23. Candy Striper Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
24. Wicca Nails
25. Clueless Nails
26. Child of the '70s Mani
27. Wakanda Forever Nails
28. Zebra Mani
29. G.I. Jane Nails
30. "Bloody" Zombie Nails
31. Josie and the Pussycats Nails
32. Modern Goth Mani
33. Obligatory Ghost Mani
34. Boogieman Nails
35. Fairy Mani
36. Wonder Woman Nails
37. Sonic the Hedgehog Nails
38. Mod Mani
39. Astrologer Nails
40. Clown Nails
41. Monster Mani
42. Unicorn Nails
43. Sailor Moon Nails
44. Disco Queen Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
45. Cyborg Mani
46. Glam Rocker Nails
47. Mermaid Mani This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
48. Grim Reaper Nails
49. Frankenstein's Monster Mani
50. Devil Nails
51. Pumpkin Nails
52. Crayola Nails
53. Fire Mani
54. Alien Nails
55. Cow Nails
56. Under the Sea Nails
57. Rocky Horror Show Nails
58. Race Car Driver Nails This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
Maya Allen is the former Digital Beauty Editor at MarieClaire.com where she covered makeup, skincare, haircare, wellness, you name it! She has a 15-step skincare routine, owns over 200 red lipsticks, and enjoys testing the latest and greatest in beauty. On most weekends, you can find her at her happy place, which is her makeup vanity. There, she’s usually blasting her speakers while singing along to lyrics at the top of her lungs, and making sure her highlighter is on point. Before joining MarieClaire.com, she held positions at Byrdie.com and Cosmopolitan.com.
The Cannes Film Festival 2022: The Best Red Carpet Looks
Here's what everyone wore for the festival's 75th year.
By Sara Holzman
Zosia Mamet Doesn’t Need Your Main Character Energy
The 'Flight Attendant' star has found success as an actor and passion as a writer, but the role she was born to play may just be the one of best friend.
By Neha Prakash
We Can Likely “Expect to See the Children as Well” in Sussex Docuseries, Expert Says
“You know, Netflix, they do want bang for their buck.”
By Rachel Burchfield
Experts Explain How to Make Your Bikini Wax Less Painful
It all starts with preparation.
By Samantha Holender
The 26 Best Sunscreens Ever for Your Face and Body
Formulas to stock up on, stat.
By Samantha Holender
The 10 Best Supplements for Skin to Add to Your Daily Routine
From glow-boosting gummies to acne-fighting pills.
By Samantha Holender
The 18 Best Mascaras, According to Marie Claire Editors
"It feels like I've been searching for the perfect mascara since birth, but I think I've finally landed on a keeper..."
By Julia Marzovilla
The 50 Best Hairstyles for Thin, Fine Hair That Never Fall Flat
By Tatjana Freund
The 10 Best Eyeshadows for Darker Skin Tones That Will Make Your Eyes Pop
Palettes, pigments, and shimmers with incredible color payoff.
By Taylore Glynn
The Andie MacDowell Renaissance Is Upon Us
The '90s icon has always done things her own way. Now, the world is finally catching up to her.
By Sara Stewart
The 14 Best LED Light Therapy Face Masks Worth Every Penny
Masking at home: So hot rn.
By Taylore Glynn