While you can't technically eat the beauty products below, you'll sure want a lick or two once you've had a whiff of their delicious ingredients. From cranberry to almonds, these smell so great you'll be wishing Thanksgiving dinner was right around the corner.
1. Bodycology Spiced Nourishing Pumpkin Body Cream, $3.99; bodycology.com
We're not sure who doesn't like spiced pumpkin (we love it in a latte!), so slathering one of our favorite fall scents seems perfectly logical. Plus, the enzymes from pumpkin will help to naturally exfoliate skin.
2. June Jacobs Creamy Cranberry Cleanser, $38; junejacobs.com
Who knew that cranberries not only tasted good, they do wonders for your skin, too! This creamy cleanser uses the antioxidants from cranberry to soothe and clean skin.
3. Aubrey Almond Bliss Body Spritzer, $2.79; aubrey-organics.com
Spray it on your body, in your hair, or even on your clothes, this super yummy scent is full of baked almond and caramel notes. Um, yum!
4. Archipelago Botanicals Harvest Boxed Candle, $29.50; shoparchipelago.com
Although technically not a beauty product, we always feel a little candlelight puts us in the mood when applying makeup for a night out on the town. And why not let the scent of pumpkin seed, tonka been and indonesian spice fill the room?
5. Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Bath & Body Oil, $31; barneys.com
Containing lemongrass, ginger, and rosemary (no, it's not dressing for your salad), this deliciously smelling oil is the perfect antidote for tired muscles. It also brightens dull skin, and invigorates the senses.