1. What brings you the greatest joy? My children.
2. What are your vices? Chocolate, candy, and brownies.
3. What is on your nightstand? A book for book club called I Shall Be Near to You by Erin Lindsay McCabe.
4. Do you have a secret talent? I can do a good working-class English accent.
5. What is your greatest indulgence? A nice meal.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Wearing a black dress and black suede pumps.
7. What makes you laugh? Walking down the streets of New York. You can't always believe what you're seeing or hearing.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I can tie a beautiful bow and a proper necktie, and I'm an excellent ironer.
9. What is on your bucket list? I'd love to go to Vietnam, St. Petersburg [Russia], and India.
10. What is on your feet right now? They're bare.
11. How did you make your first dollar? When I was 8, I was paid $500 to play [the lead in] The Little Match Girl for a week, but I was more excited about the $5 lunch stipend.
12. What superstition do you believe in? On the first of every month, I say, "Rabbit, rabbit."
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Jeans and Hanes long underwear.
14. What is the best gift you've ever received? A ring from my husband.
15. What is on your liquor shelf? The makings of a whiskey sour.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? A grocery list and a toaster.
17. What would you never leave home without? My BlackBerry.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? Although bittersweet, The Way We Were has some satisfaction.
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Author Donna Tartt, some close friends, parents from [my son] James Wilkie's school, Hillary Clinton, my siblings, definitely my husband, and dancers from the New York City Ballet.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? I should have thrown myself at the unknown even more.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Taylor Swift Swapped Her Signature Bangs For a Deep Side Part
Her forehead is in its Renaissance era.
By Sophia Vilensky
Taylor Swift's Balmain Gown at the 'Renaissance' Premiere Was a Love Letter to Beyoncé
In addition to her"mirrorball" silver, the singer made another nod to Queen Bey.
By India Roby
Kacey Musgraves' Beehive Was the Perfect Look for Graceland
It's clearly inspired by Priscilla Presley.
By Sophia Vilensky
Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
The 'Modern Family' stars reunited for the 'Pitch Perfect' spinoff series.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 78 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J. Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors