By Marie Claire published
1. Ride a camel over the Erg Chebbi sand dunes in the Moroccan Sahara
2. Bike through rice fields and among limestone peaks in China's Guangxi Province
3. Eat clams that are still moving at Sushi Dai at the Tokyo Fish Market
4. Road trip down California's Highway 1 from Monterey to Big Sur
5. Go on safari in Nairobi, Kenya
6. Snorkel at the continental rift in Iceland
7. Explore Incan ruins at Machu Picchu in Peru
8. Get really, really clean at a hammam in Istanbul
9. Learn to make spring rolls at a cooking class in Hoi An, Vietnam
10. Attend surf camp along Nicaragua's Emerald Coast
11. Bungee jump off the Kawarau Bridge in Queenstown, New Zealand
12. Sandboard in Jordan's Wadi Rum desert
13. Scuba dive with manta rays in Kona, Hawaii
14. Hike to Victoria Glacier in Alberta, Canada
15. Soak in hot springs in Calistoga, California
16. Tour Louisiana's bayous by swamp boat
17. Sip absinthe at Absintherie in Prague
18. Camp out with monkeys at the Gibbon Experience conservation retreat in northern Laos' Bokeo Nature Reserve
19. Hop on a kayak and watch plankton light up in Vieques, Puerto Rico's Bioluminescent Bay
20. Zip-line over treetops, waterfalls, and wildlife (spider monkeys, sloths, butterflies) in Costa Rican rain forests
The 12 Best Satin and Silk Hair Wraps for Your Natural Hair
Farewell to unruly hair days.
By Chelsea Hall
21 Black-Owned Handbag Brands to Know and Shop in 2022
Bookmark this page.
By Marina Liao
Royal Experts Say Kate Middleton Isn't Trying to Upstage Camilla Parker Bowles
The Duchess of Cambridge may look like a queen, but she knows how to wait her turn.
By Kathleen Walsh
'Love Is Blind' Fans Can Now Book a Vacation Where the Netflix Show Was Filmed
Vanessa and Nick Lachey not included.
By Bianca Rodriguez
You Need to Book a Trip to Detroit ASAP
Meet the three feminist artists who'll be your tour guides.
By Jen Ortiz
The Most Beautiful Train Ride in America Only Costs $97
By Jessica Leigh Mattern
Aidy Bryant's Japan Travel Diary
The actress an SNL cast member lets us in on her Japan adventures.
By Aidy Bryant
That Time I Vacationed Like Beyoncé
A tour of Florence that's fit for (a queen) Queen Bey.
By Samantha Leal
Melinda Gates Reports from Malawi, Where Feminism Is Making Surprising Strides
An impressive new trend is changing conditions for women—and helping them push the whole country towards a better future.
By Melinda Gates
Attention, Travelers: Here's When to Book Your Holiday Flights to Get Them Super Cheap
Insider secrets, right this way.
By Lauren Valenti
Inside My Eye-Opening First Trip to Cuba
From the Art Biennial to an Airbnb, one editor discovers La Habana.
By Lauren Valenti