25 Best Beauty Gifts
Shiny Happy Presents
By Lizzie Dunlap
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Westbrook/Studio D
Talk about metal urges: silver- and gold-trimmed holiday gifts you'll buy for others - but want to keep!
Clockwise from top
1. AMOUR IN THE AIR Aphrodisiac ylang-ylang heats things up. Estée Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang Eau de Parfum, $120.
2. ETERNAL FLAME Indonesian Makassar ebony tree intoxicates. Voluspa Metal Candle Bowl in Makassar Ebony & Peach, $18.
3. INK MEETS PINK A smoky-eye palette in a girly-pink case. MAC Infatuating Rose Compact, $38.
4. BRITISH INFUSION A downtown take on a classically woodsy cologne. Burberry The Beat for Men Eau de Toilette, $55.
5. SPLURGE ALERT Amethyst adorns this Bulgarian rose - infused scent. Ralph Lauren Love Luxury Edition Parfum, $2200.
6. HAVE A BALL Who knew storing hair elastics could be this much fun? Bumble and Bumble Bb.Bandball, $20.
7. METRO SEXY A solid perfume to stash in a New Year's clutch. Bond No. 9 Perfume Token in Chinatown, $85.
8. BETTER OFF RED Deep conditioners enrich lips - pre- and post-mistletoe. Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge in Absolute Rouge, $29.
9. GOLDEN NUGGET Aromatic pendant or exotic ornament? Both! L'Occitane Mini Pomander, $20.
10. GOLD BLUSH Peachy tones juice up this party palette. Sephora Luxe Noir Eyeshadow Palette, $10.
11. THREE KINGS' RANSOM A triple-milled soap in a trio of Gold (shown), Frankincense, and Myrrh scents. Fresh Oval Soap Gift Set, $45.
12. MAMSELLE'S BELLE Scented body glitter, upgraded. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Shimmering Touch, $65.
13. NAUGHTY BY NATURE Burnt amber vamps up this racy remake. Calvin Klein Secret Obsession EDP, $55.