If Kim Kardashian is queen of the contour, than Khloé Kardashian is the bad b**ch of strobing.
"There's nothing that makes me feel sexier than a swipe of highlighter on my cheeks," she confessed in a new post on her website. "Makes me feel like I could cut a bitch with my cheekbones."
And she didn't just wax poetic about the sculpting technique—she opened up her makeup bag too, revealing her go-to highlighters: creams, liquids, powders, and must-have tools. Cue up your Sephora shopping list:
When Khloé's traveling, she's all about the spill-proof creams she can toss in her handbag. If you're looking to conserve space, the Anastasia Contour Cream Palette may be your best bet. "This is the WHOLE kit and caboodle," she says. "Contour and highlight in one!"
1. Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand, $28; sephora.com.
2. RMS Living Luminizer, $38; birchbox.com.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit, $40; sephora.com.
If taking a more minimal approach, she looks to light-weight liquids for a soft glow. Among her favorites is Benefit's beloved High Beam formula, which "has a cult following and goes on super smooth."
1. Benefit High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter, $26; birchbox.com.
2. Yves Saint Laurent 'Touche Éclat' Radiant Touch in Custard, $42; sephora.com.
3. NARS Illuminator in Copacabana, $30; beauty.com.
Shimmery powders are her "favorite way to strobe" and while she loves all of these picks, it's the Anastasia Illuminator in Starlight that she carries with her everywhere.
1. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop; sephora.com.
2. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body, $30; sephora.com.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder, $44; net-a-porter.com.
4. MAC Strobe Mineralize Skinfinish, $32; nordstrom.com.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Starlight, $28; macys.com.
When it comes to blending creams and liquids, Hourglass' sculpting sponge is her go-to. For powder, she uses a fan brush to press highlighter into the cheeks and a smaller tapered brush for the brow bone and cupid's bow.
1. Hourglass Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor, $22; nordstrom.com.
2. Sigma Beauty Highlighter Brush, $19; amazon.com.
3. Jane Iredale White Fan Brush, $18; beauty.com.
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.