Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
1. What brings you the greatest joy? My son.
2. What is the best advice you've ever been given? By my mother: Do unto others as you want done to you.
3. What charities do you support? I am a true supporter of humanitarian aid. Emergency-response results in conflict zones are so immediate that I have a real appreciation for people who work in the relief world. I try to integrate my work with the UN and my organization, Africa Outreach Project, to support that.
4. What is not to be missed on TV? Any form of crime show. I'm a sucker for all of them.
5. What's on your bucket list? Climbing Kilimanjaro.
6. Who do you follow on social media? I don't follow anybody, but I sometimes check in on Seth MacFarlane's Twitter account because I find him very funny, and Chelsea Handler's account. And Steve Martin's got a good one going, too.
7. What do you wish someone would invent? Something that makes ironing sheets easier. There's something so nice about crisp, crisp, crisp sheets.
8. What book had a profound effect on you? The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
9. Do you have a secret talent? I'm very, very good at cleaning. I would be an excellent butler.
10. What irrational fears do you have? Fear of flying.
11. Who is your girl crush? Juliette Binoche.
12. What are your vices? My liquor cabinet (always a good wine, a nice Armagnac, and vodka) and starch.
13. What's your go-to karaoke song? I'll tell you what my not-go-to karaoke song is. I learned it the hard way. "Danny Boy." That is a long song.
14. Of the seven deadly sins, which are you guilty of? I'm probably guilty of all of them, but I do think I have a sense of pride that sometimes gets in the way.
15. What would be your last meal? Oh, easy: a good bowl of udon noodles.
16. Favorite restaurant in the world? That's really tough. Sushi Park in Los Angeles.
17. Favorite hotel? Jesus. Four Seasons Resort in Maldives.
18. How did you make your first dollar? Singing in a plaza in South Africa.
19. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Doing the complete opposite of what you're told.
20. How would you like to be remembered? For being authentic.
1. J'adore by Dior
2. The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery
3. Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
4. Crisp sheets—one of Theron's favorite things
5. Juliette Binoche, her current girl crush
6. A good bowl of udon noddles: her ideal last meal
Charlize Theron: Nobody's Fool (opens in new tab)
20 Questions With Michelle Dockery (opens in new tab)
20 Questions with Sarah Jessica Parker (opens in new tab)
Image via Getty Images
The Queen’s Two Beloved Corgis Were in the Room with Her When She Passed Away
Faithful companions to the end.
By Rachel Burchfield
Johnny Knoxville and Judy Greer Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
Warning: Things between the stars of Hulu’s ‘Reboot’ get heated during a round of trivia.
By Brooke Knappenberger
Prepare for Your Day to Be Made: Harry Styles Just Dropped a Makeup Line
Oh, and there’s new Pleasing merch.
By Samantha Holender
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein