We all know it's true: There are some very questionable shots uploaded to Instagram (I'm looking at you, Cara Delevingne). Though I'm embarrassingly obsessed with everyone on this list, sometimes I seriously question their strange photo choices. So, here is my unofficial, official list of what not to do on social media:
1. Vacation pictures. Extra points if your glistening legs or sand-covered toes are included.
2. Mediocre-looking food. If your food is so unbelievably spectacular that you have to snap a pic, fine. But let's be real, most food pictures leave much to be desired.
3. Engagement rings. OMG Congrats! So happy for you. Yada, yada, yada.
4. Inspiration quotes. Except I can't make fun of Kendall Jenner because she is dating Harry Styles and therefore is my idol.
5. Sleeping selfies. You're not sleeping! You're taking a selfie!
6. Almost naked sexy selfies. The female body is a beautiful thing. That doesn't mean I want to see it on my Instagram feed.
7. Pre-, post-, or during-gym sessions. It makes me depressed.
8. Pointless collages. I'll take four large pictures over a million tiny ones any day.
9. Oversharing. Love ya but TMI.
Follow Hallie Gould on Twitter.
Charlotte Tilbury Is Honoring the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee With a "Timeless" Limited-Edition Collection
You can already scoop up a few pieces from the royal-inspired set.
By Samantha Holender
Fashion Brands That Recycle, Resell, or Upcycle Your Old Clothes
Here's what to do with your unwanted pieces.
By Rachael Noll
What I Wear to Work: Emily Tisch Sussman
The podcast host of 'She Pivots' embraces brights, patterns, and pieces from her past.
By Sara Holzman
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein
The 50 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes Ever
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Alicia Keys Gets What She Wants
With her jazzy new album, Keys, the singer stopped worrying about everything except what matters: Her own opinion.
By Jessica Herndon
Brooke Shields on Reinventing Yourself, Making Friends in Your 40s, and More
The actress and CEO shared inspiring advice during a panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein