If you like Kim Kardashian and also like giving money to charity, then please prepare to weep tears of yuletide joy. The entrepreneur is teaming up with Bono to fight AIDS, and all you have to do is donate $10 to potentially win a beauty lesson with her.
But maybe Kim isn't your jam. Maybe you're more of a "I Want James Franco to Paint Me" kind of person. Well, good news—that's on Bono's list of life-changing experiences, too.
Donate to RED, and you could win....
1. A walk on the red carpet with Meryl Streep.
2. A visit the Game of Thrones set, where you can gawk at the Iron Throne like Queen Elizabeth before you.
3. A bike ride with Bono, for those of you who are into that weird thing called "exercise."
4. A football throwing session with Tom Brady (read: a chance to awkwardly stare at Tom Brady).
5. A holiday photo shoot with Shaquille O'Neal.
6. A contour session from Kim Kardashian.
7. A custom portrait by James Franco (that's something people want, right? Guys?)
8. A football game with Matthew McConaughey.
9. A collaborative dubsmash video session with the Backstreet Boys, because what is life, even.
10. A "wellness break" with Snoop Dogg in Colorado. No further comment necessary.
The campaign begins on December 1 (World AIDS Day), and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will match every dollar raised up to $20 million. Go forth.
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.