Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
If you like Kim Kardashian and also like giving money to charity, then please prepare to weep tears of yuletide joy. The entrepreneur is teaming up with Bono to fight AIDS, and all you have to do is donate $10 to potentially win a beauty lesson with her.
But maybe Kim isn't your jam. Maybe you're more of a "I Want James Franco to Paint Me" kind of person. Well, good news—that's on Bono's list of life-changing experiences, too.
Donate to RED, and you could win....
1. A walk on the red carpet with Meryl Streep.
2. A visit the Game of Thrones set, where you can gawk at the Iron Throne like Queen Elizabeth before you (opens in new tab).
3. A bike ride with Bono, for those of you who are into that weird thing called "exercise."
4. A football throwing session with Tom Brady (read: a chance to awkwardly stare at Tom Brady).
5. A holiday photo shoot with Shaquille O'Neal.
6. A contour session from Kim Kardashian.
7. A custom portrait by James Franco (that's something people want, right? Guys?)
8. A football game with Matthew McConaughey.
9. A collaborative dubsmash video session with the Backstreet Boys, because what is life, even.
10. A "wellness break" with Snoop Dogg in Colorado. No further comment necessary.
The campaign (opens in new tab) begins on December 1 (World AIDS Day), and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will match every dollar raised up to $20 million. Go forth.
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram (opens in new tab) for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.
Mehera Bonner is a celebrity and entertainment news writer who enjoys Bravo and Antiques Roadshow with equal enthusiasm. She was previously entertainment editor at Marie Claire and has covered pop culture for over a decade.
The 65 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash