If you're like most people, an embarrassingly huge chunk of your 2015 was spent falling down a YouTube rabbit hole. And chances are you were watching one of these 10 videos at least a few times in a row.
YouTube compiled its biggest "trending" videos of 2015, which they calculated based on views, shares, comments, and likes. They separated these videos from the general pack of songs and music videos, since those tend to dominate. The results are a fun, creative, and wacky list of videos with millions and millions of views each.
The top video, featuring kid dancer Heaven King, has 115 million views and counting. It's the first time that a dance video has been the most popular of the year, and it's likely not the last, since its closest competition only got 83 million views. The rest of the list has tons of videos from late-night shows, since hosts have become savvy about producing segments that get people to watch the next morning on YouTube.
Check out the top 10 trending YouTube clips for 2015 below.
1. Pint-size dancer Heaven King dancing to Siesto's "Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae"
2. The "Clash of Clans: Revenge" Super Bowl commercial, starring Liam Neeson
3. Roman Atwood's "crazy plastic ball prank," turning his home into every kid's dream
4. This inspiring "Love Has No Labels" PSA from the Ad Council
5. Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, and Jimmy Fallon lip-sync battle on "The Tonight Show"
6. Justin Bieber's epic carpool karaoke with James Corden on "The Late Late Show"
7. The Slo Mo Guys' experiment of putting a full-grown man in a water balloon
8. Calum Scott's powerful and emotional audition on "Britain's Got Talent"
9. A police officer's silly rendition of "Shake It Off"
10. President Obama reading mean tweets about himself on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.