Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day with your beau or single with friends, here are two recipes to make the night a little sweeter.
COUPLE TIME: Chocolate Body Paint
17.5 oz/490 grams high-quality dark chocolate (semi-sweet or bittersweet), chopped
13.5 oz/405 ml cream
1/2 bunch mint, finely chopped
1 chili pepper, finely chopped
Double shot espresso
1. Divide cream into 3 individual pans
2. Add mint into 1 pan, chili into the second pan, and espresso into the third pan
3. Slowly warm each pan to a near simmer and remove from heat, allowing flavor to infuse for 15 minutes.
4. Place dark chocolate in a small bowl and set over a small saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir constantly until chocolate melts.
5. Remove pan from the heat.
6. Divide chocolate into 3 small pots.
7. Return pans of cream to heat and, once hot, strain each pan of cream into 1 chocolate pot, creating 3 separate flavored-chocolate body paints.
Using 3 small brushes and your imagination, paint away!
PAGE 2 >> -->
Chef Curtis Stone is the host of TV's hit show Take Home Chef. To enhance your kitchen experience, use products from Curtis's eponymous line of cooking solutions, available exclusively at Williams-Sonoma (opens in new tab).
CELEBRATE SINGLEHOOD: Chocolate and Kahlúa Fondue
500 ml double cream
400 g dark chocolate, very finely chopped
250 ml Kahlúa
Assorted fresh fruit and/or biscotti, to serve
1. Heat cream until it is almost but not quite simmering.
2. Once cream is near a simmer, very slowly pour it into bowl of chocolate whilst stirring constantly.
3. In a separate saucepan, heat Kahlúa to a near boil (be mindful that liquid may flame if becomes too hot).
4. Slowly add Kahlúa to chocolate liquid and serve warm with assorted fruit and biscuits.
To enhance your kitchen experience, use products from Curtis's eponymous line of cooking solutions, available exclusively at Williams-Sonoma (opens in new tab).
Black Friday Beauty Deals Live: Sephora, Charlotte Tilbury, Dyson, and More
We hunted down the best beauty deals of Black Friday weekend so you don't have to.
By Jenny Hollander
Blackhead Removers for Clearer, Cleaner Skin
By Samantha Holender
I’m a Shopping Editor Who Loves a Sale—Here’s What's in My Cart for Black Friday
I've done the digging so you don't have to.
By Humaa Hussain
Meet the Woman Blending the Traditional and the Modern in French Winemaking
How Florence Haynes combined the traditional and the contemporary for Gratien & Meyer Crémant de Loire.
The 10 Best Nonstick Cookware Sets
The nonstick pans, pots, and skillets that make cooking easy.
By Nicole Papantoniou, Good Housekeeping Institute
9 Starbucks Drinks You Can Recreate at Home
Get ready to sit back and enjoy.
By Bianca Rodriguez
The Royal Family Shared the Recipe for the Queen's Favorite Boozy Christmas Pudding
The Royal Family Twitter account shared the royal chef's recipe for the Queen's favorite boozy Christmas pudding.
By Kayleigh Roberts
5 Best Soda Streams for Convenient Carbonation
Upgrade your sparkling water game with a Soda Stream carbonator that'll fizz up drinks in a flash.
By Zarah A. Kavarana
3 Pro Tips for Putting Together the Best Bouquets
Essential advice for everyday enthusiasts and budding florists alike.
By Marie Claire
39 Super Easy Fourth of July Cocktails to Try
Forget the fireworks. The real show is what you can make with your bar cart.
By Bianca Rodriguez
15 Percent Pledge Calls On Stores to Dedicate Shelf Space to Black-Owned Businesses
"We must do better. So, we’re starting now."
By Kristin Salaky