Summer is officially here, and as California girls, we don't need an excuse to throw a get-together with grilled grub and refreshing cocktails. To accompany you to your all-American backyard bash, we present six must-haves. Just don't forget the sunscreen!
1. Diptyque's new fragrance, Eau Rose ($98) is the perfect light and floral summer scent. We snatched it up during recent shopping trip in London, and have been spritzing it ever since.
2. These metallic-plated ASOS Sandals ($58) are a simple-yet-stylish (and let's not forget comfortable) addition to your warm weather wardrobe.
3. We are always looking for the perfect pair of denim shorts, and this Ksubi style ($299) might just be "the one." Slightly frayed and faded, they're ever-popular with Aussie models.
4. We can always count on Joie for stylish and romantic basics. This soft, striped Dillon Top ($78) gets an update with black and white color-blocking.
6. This Low Luv Bangle Bracelet ($48), designed by supermodel Erin Wasson, has a distinct Egyptian feel, but is simple enough to be worn time and time again.
Best friends and blogging partners Roberta Oglakchya and Rachel Hurn-Maloney founded The Ray and the Ro to show off stylish looks, share their wishlists, and break down runway fashion.