5 Beauty Tips to Make You Look Less Tired
A few items to perk up those Mondays (or "everydays").
There's no denying itsometimes that busy weekend shows up on your face first thing Monday morning. Since no one likes to slump-walk into the office looking exhausted, we've rounded up a few beauty picks and tricks that will keep you looking well-rested and alert so you start the week off right.
1. Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm, $45; sephora.com: This skincare product will tighten your pores and make your skin look more luminous.
2. Garnier Fructis Anti-Eye Puff Roller, $12.99; ulta.com: Say goodbye to dark circles and puffy eyelids.
3. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil, $4.29; walgreens.com: Adding a touch of white eye liner to the inner corners of your eyes will brighten up your entire face.
4. Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen, $18; marykay.com: Lift the shadows that look especially dark with a highlighting pen that will make your skin look brighter.
5. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Pirate, $35; chanel.com: A red lip will make your teeth look whiter and take the focus off the main facial feature that's least forgiving when it comes to fatigue: your eyes.