Pitbull: The Reigning King Of Workout Music
Photo Credit: Corbis Photography/Veer.com
There are a handful of artists whose music consistently
curries favor with folks in the gym. Cascada and Flo Rida--both of
whom turn up in this list--come to mind. But, Pitbull is the first to
have two songs simultaneously voted into one of our playlists.
Accordingly, you'll find Mr. 305 checking in with his ubiquitous
"Hotel Room Service" and again, with Baby Bash, on "Outta Control."
(In keeping with Pitbull's habit of mixing English and Spanish, I've
replaced Shakira's "She Wolf" below with her Spanish version.)
1. Pitbull - Hotel Room Service - 126 BPM
2. Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again - 142 BPM
3. Shakira - Loba - 122 BPM
4. Flo Rida & Nelly Furtado - Jump - 130 BPM
5. Sean Paul - So Fine - 137 BPM
6. Amy Winehouse - Rehab (Hot Chip Remix) - 145 BPM
7. Gossip - Men In Love - 132 BPM
8. Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor (Radio Edit) - 126 BPM
9. Jay Sean & Lil Wayne - Down - 132 BPM
10.Baby Bash & Pitbull - Outta Control - 133 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through each week's releases to find the best, new music for a workout. The highlights are presented here, organized by their beats per minute.
More songsand resources for matching them to the pace of your routinecan be found on RunHundred.com.