Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Everyone knows that summoning the motivation to lace up your sneakers and hit the track is only half the exercise battle. Selecting the right playlist (opens in new tab) to maintain your pace can also make or break a good run, especially when you're dying to just take a break and walk it off. Here, a mixture of track classics (Eminem, anyone?) and soon-to-be-everywhere new releases that will boost your adrenaline with every beat and help you to break some new personal records this year.
1. "A Lonely Night" - The Weeknd
2. "Influence" - Tove Lo feat. Wiz Khalifa
3. "Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)" - Britney SPears
4. "Sneakin'" - Drake feat. 21 Savage
5. "Love on the Brain (Gigamesh Remix)" - Rihanna
6. "Greedy" - Ariana Grande
7. "Body Moves" - DNCE
8. "In My Feelings" - Verse Simmonds
9. "Norf Norf" - Vince Staples
10. "Let Me Love You" - DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber
11. "Only You" - Ellie Goulding
12. "No Church in the Wild" - Jay Z and Kanye West feat. Frank Ocean and The Dream
13. "Crown on the Ground" - Sleigh Bells
14. "Jumpman" - Drake and Future
15. "Love on Top" - Beyonce
16. "Focus" - Ariana Grande
17. "Champagne Problems" - Nick Jonas
18. "Odd Look" -Kavinsky feat. The Weeknd
19. "Lose Yourself" - Eminem
20. "Backseat Freestyle" - Kendrick Lamar
21. "Teenage Dream" - Katy Perry
22. "POWER" - Kanye West
23. "Bad Girls" - M.I.A.
24. "Drunk on Love" Rihanna
25. "No Rest for the Wicked (Klangkarussel Remix)" - Lykke Li
26. "Such Great Heights" - The Postal Service
27. "Help Me Lose My Mind" - Disclosure feat. London Grammar
28. "How Deep is Your Love" - Calvin Harris feat. Disciples
29. "Truffle Butter" - Nicki Minaj feat. Drake and Lil Wayne
30. "Me & U" - Cassie
31. "When Love Hurts" - JoJo
32. "Sexy Back" - Justin Timberlake feat. Timberland
33. "Cheap Thrills (Le Youth Remix)" - Sia feat. Sean Paul and LE YOUTH
34. "The Girl is Mine (feat. Destiny's Child)" - 99 Souls
35. "Banquet" - Bloc Party
36. "Deceptacon" - Le Tigre
37. "Hideaway" - Kiesza
38. "212" - Azealia Banks feat. Lazy Jay
39. "Indestructible" - Robyn
40. "West Coast (The Young Professionals Remix)" - Lana del Rey
The Leggings Reviewers Can't Stop Raving About
Leggings that take you from running errands to the gym and everything in between.
By Brooke Knappenberger
'Bachelor in Paradise' 2022: Everything We Know
There's a lot going on when it comes to 'Bachelor in Paradise' this year—but we probably won't get Lil Jon back.
By Jenny Hollander
What the #ReadWithMC Community Thought of 'Mika in Real Life'
"When you are craving a loveable story with depth and true character development—this should be your next read."
By Brooke Knappenberger
Senator Klobuchar: "Early Detection Saves Lives. It Saved Mine"
Senator and breast cancer survivor Amy Klobuchar is encouraging women not to put off preventative care any longer.
By Senator Amy Klobuchar
How Being a Plus-Size Nude Model Made Me Finally Love My Body
I'm plus size, but after I decided to pose nude for photos, I suddenly felt more body positive.
By Kelly Burch
I'm an Egg Donor. Why Was It So Difficult for Me to Tell People That?
Much like abortion, surrogacy, and IVF, becoming an egg donor was a reproductive choice that felt unfit for society’s standards of womanhood.
By Lauryn Chamberlain
The 20 Best Probiotics to Keep Your Gut in Check
Gut health = wealth.
By Julia Marzovilla
Simone Biles Is Out of the Team Final at the Tokyo Olympics
She withdrew from the event due to a medical issue, according to USA Gymnastics.
By Rachel Epstein
The Truth About Thigh Gaps
We're going to need you to stop right there.
By Kenny Thapoung
3 Women On What It’s Like Living With An “Invisible” Condition
Despite having no outward signs, they can be brutal on the body and the mind. Here’s how each woman deals with having illnesses others often don’t understand.
By Emily Shiffer
The High Price of Living With Chronic Pain
Three women open up about how their conditions impact their bodies—and their wallets.
By Alice Oglethorpe