Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
1. This app is your new companion for nights out (opens in new tab). No small detail, the time between leaving your friends and getting home safely at night can be an anxiety-producing experience for many women. That's why downloading an app like Kitestring is a great move (opens in new tab). Consider the app a guardian angel of sorts—you let it know when you're in transit and how long it will take you to reach your destination. The app will send you a text message when the allotted time is used up. You can either click okay or enter a passcode to let the app know you're home safely. But if you don't respond, it will send an automatic text message to your pre-selected emergency contacts, notifying them that they should be checking up on you.
2. Instead of reading the onslaught of reports speculating about a 2016 presidential run, catch up with Hillary Clinton via her new memoir. (opens in new tab) The book, aptly titled Hard Choices, will detail her experience as secretary of state. The book is out June 10.
Image via Simon and Schuster
3. There's a woman making history on Jeopardy! right now. According to Atlantic Wire (opens in new tab), Sandie Baker is one of the winningest women in the show's history, winning six straight matches and earning $140,200 so far.
4. This new U.S. trailer for The Immigrant is gripping yet haunting. The film that garnered critical acclaim at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival is due out in the U.S. on May 16. Marion Cotillard plays a Polish immigrant filled with hope who becomes a prostitute working in 1920s America.
5. Two female lawmakers are taking on photoshopped advertisements (opens in new tab). Reps Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) and Lois Capps (D-Calif.) have co-sponsored a bill that will diminish the use of images in ads that are heavily altered and deemed misleading to the general public, particularly teenagers and children.
Power Pick: Sonos Two Room Set With One
Big sound, small package.
By Brittany Holloway-Brown
Night Creams That Work Magic
Why, yes, I did wake up like this!
By Deena Campbell
Renée Zellweger Shares Why She “Loved” Turning 50: “You Must Embrace Your Age”
The actress also revealed her thoughts on “garbage” anti-aging products.
By Samantha Holender
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein
The 50 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes Ever
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Alicia Keys Gets What She Wants
With her jazzy new album, Keys, the singer stopped worrying about everything except what matters: Her own opinion.
By Jessica Herndon
Brooke Shields on Reinventing Yourself, Making Friends in Your 40s, and More
The actress and CEO shared inspiring advice during a panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein