Khloé Kardashian, endorser of products (opens in new tab), has just unleashed a whole new creation onto the world: a Range Rover (that she already owned) wrapped nose to tail in black velvet.
A post shared by Khloé Kardashian (@khloekardashian) (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by on
This raises a few questions—mostly about bird poop—that we've recorded here stream-of-consciousness style.
1. So, yeah: What if a bird relieves itself on your car?
2. In the event of a bird relieving itself on your car, how will you clean it?
3. Does it need to be dry-cleaned?
4. Oooooh, wait. Can you remove it? Like, is it stick-on?
5. For non-bird-poop cleanings, will a lint roller do? What about tape, like when glitter from your eyeshadow falls down onto your cheeks? Will that work?
6. But back to the bird poop: Do you need to wait for it to harden before you scrape it off? Instead of smearing it around?
7. How will you shoo the rabble away when they inevitably gather to pet your car?
8. Does it get really hot in there with all the darkness and heat absorption?
9. Can it even go outside?
10. What about mud?
11. Most people try to keep their vehicles as inconspicuous as possible to avoid robbery and to avoid being identified should they feel compelled to do crimes. Does that mean you neither mind being robbed nor intend to rob?
12. Can I touch it?
13. Will it fade?
14. How long will you keep it?
15. What did Kris say about it?
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram (opens in new tab) for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.
Chelsea Peng is a writer and editor who was formerly the assistant editor at MarieClaire.com. She's also worked for The Strategist and Refinery29, and is a graduate of Northwestern University. On her tombstone, she would like a GIF of herself that's better than the one that already exists on the Internet and a free fro-yo machine. Besides frozen dairy products, she's into pirates, carbs, Balzac, and snacking so hard she has to go lie down.
Black Friday Beauty Deals Live: Sephora, Charlotte Tilbury, Dyson, and More
We hunted down the best beauty deals of Black Friday weekend so you don't have to.
By Jenny Hollander
The Best Holiday Sweaters Offer Plenty of Festive Flair
Far from the "ugly" Christmas sweaters you're used to.
By Emma Childs
Blackhead Removers for Clearer, Cleaner Skin
By Samantha Holender
Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
The 'Modern Family' stars reunited for the 'Pitch Perfect' spinoff series.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 78 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors