Update, 1/14: Nicki is HERE FOR IT.
Original story, 1/14: In what's truly an "Adele for all the awards!" moment, the chanteuse joined Late Late Show host James Corden for a round of Carpool Karaoke, and so many amazing things happened. Including but not limited to:
1. Adele rapping Nicki Minaj's "Monster." Listening to her muse, "first things first I eat your brains" = mind blowing.
2. Adele singing "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls and explaining *super* seriously that they marked a "really important period" of her life. If only Victoria Beckham felt the same way.
3. Adele revealing that she played the drums on "Hello," because apparently she's a musical prodigy.
4. Adele casually announcing, "I got drunk three nights in a row recently." (Same.)
5. Adele discussing the potential squad formation of herself, Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Schumer, Emma Stone, and Beyonce. As James Corden says: "Taylor Swift's squad would shit themselves."
Watch the full video below, and then watch again. And again.
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.