There's a reason why Kylie Jenner is the
Queen King of Snapchat. The reality star turned cosmetics mogul has a knack for connecting with her fans in real time and giving them a peek inside her life through the snippets she shares on the app.
On Saturday evening, Kylie's night suddenly freed up after friends cancelled on her, which she joked about with a pretty great meme:
So Kylie decided to hang with her Snapchat squad instead, inviting everyone to send her questions for a little 'ask me anything' session.
Here's what we learned from her impromptu Q&A:
1. Her Halloween costume for this year is all planned out.
2. Her first phone was a white LG Chocolate.
3. She is TERRIBLE at doing accents.
4. She loves to eat pomegranate seeds.
5. She does want to have kids... someday.
6. Her high school nickname was 'Candy'.
Which was the inspiration for her Candy K lip kit.
7. She changed her Kyshadow palette six times before she was finally satisfied.
And this was after it had already gone into production.
8. She had been preparing to go blonde for a year.
9. But going platinum was a total accident.
10. She thinks the memes of her and her family are funny.
11. She's a very vocal person—but only in her private life.
12. Sometimes she wants to go off on all the tabloids that post false rumors about her.
But media gossip is not worth her time or energy.
13. Her first dog, Norman, was a Christmas gift from Tyga.
14. Kendall named her dog Bambi—and she hates it.
15. Her new puppy Penny has trouble jumping down from things and it's adorable.
Couches and stairs are scary.
16. And yes, she picks up her dogs' poop herself.
Night, Kylie! Thanks for hangin' out.
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.
I am an experienced editor, writer, and creative strategist, specializing in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle content for digital media outlets, as well as video and social platforms. While I currently operate as a freelance contributor/consultant, with such clients as The Zoe Report, my 10+-year background in the industry was cultivated at the dot-coms of elite publications, including Harper’s BAZAAR, ELLE, and Marie Claire.
Hollywood's Next A-List
You may not recognize all of them...yet. But these 22 individuals have delivered some of the most triumphant on-screen performances in recent memory.
By Neha Prakash
The Ambition Issue
A celebration of striving for success in whatever's most important to you.
By Marie Claire Editors
I Quit My Job as a CEO to Become an Intern
In an excerpt from her memoir, Alisha Fernandez Miranda takes a one-year break from her role as CEO at a consulting firm to try out the jobs she's always dreamed of doing.
By Alisha Fernandez Miranda
Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
The 'Modern Family' stars reunited for the 'Pitch Perfect' spinoff series.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 78 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J. Igoe
22 Captivating Films About Royal Life
Once you've finished 'The Crown,' cue up one of these royally good films.
By Nicole Briese
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez