1. When Hayden Panettiere announced the sex of her baby on the red carpet!
2. Sarah Silverman telling Giuliana Rancic that she found her weed (and her vape pen) during E!'s "clutch cam". TMI, Sarah, TMI.
3. Heidi Klum twerking on the red carpet. YES.
4. When Seth Meyers called Amy Poehler, Beyoncé, fitting since Leslie Knope is basically is the Beyoncé of Pawnee, Indiana.
5. Ty Burrell's acceptance speech—written by the kids of Modern Family.
6. Bryan Cranston telling Julia Louis-Dreyfus that he was, in fact, the guy who played the dentist on Seinfeld. And then subsequently planting one on her way to accept her Emmy.
7. Seth Meyers's question and answer portion. Highlights include Jon Hamm waving to the audience as well as claiming Maggie Smith's Emmy upon her possible win (that didn't happen), Melissa McCarthy's towing problems, and the sharing of one bathroom key (attached to an Emmy) throughout the audience.
8. True Detective's Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson wearing complimentary tuxes while impersonating one another.
9. Weird Al singing his own comic rendiditions of the themes to nominated shows such as Scandal and Mad Men.
10. Andy Samberg as King Joffrey from Game of Thrones—with Joffrey's on-screen mom Lena Headley.
11. Sarah Silverman ditching her shoes and running up the steps to grab her Emmy for Variety Special Writing.
12. Gwen Stefani (alongside an always drool-worthy Adam Levine) flubbing the pronunciation of The Colbert Report
13. Ugh, when Sofia Vergara on display on a turning table—we know she's seriously attractive, but that was seriously sexist.
14. Billy Crystal's make-us-want-to-cry-for-hours homage to Robin Williams. Tissues, please.
15. Bryan Cranston's last win for Breaking Bad—ever. And his best speech yet. Aaron Paul cried!
16. Seth Meyers taking the Ice Bucket Challenge post-Emmys, still in his tux. For his sake, we can only hope the tux was rented.