Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
After a long, hard day at work, all you want is to come home to someone—or something—who will listen to you (silently), support you and indulge you in an hours-long Orange Is The New Black (opens in new tab) marathon (opens in new tab). It's not your boyfriend that will do that (opens in new tab)—it's your oh-so-soft, always cushy, and forever there couch.
1. Your blankets keep you warmer than the arms of any man. There's nothing quite like your favorite worn-in fleece.
2. Netflix has been a girl's best date for the past decade. Binge-watching will be there for you as late as you want, whenever you want.
3. Your couch doesn't care if you haven't showered. It will embrace your stank and greasy hair.
4. You can make cake in a coffee cup. Why would you ever need to leave your house again?
5. You can learn way more about your crush via social media than actually talking to him.
6. You don't need to wait in line for a beer. Your couch and coffee table provide just as much fun and intimacy as a bar.
7. Your computer screen may provide better cultural events than your local watering hole. You watch concerts and interviews online all the time. You know what's up.
8. Your couch doesn't ask you annoying questions. Inquiries like "Whatever happened to that guy you were dating? Or, "Are you currently seeing anyone right now?" are a thing of the past.
9. Your couch welcomes fistfuls of popcorn in your mouth at one time. The bigger the handful, the better the taste.
10. Socializing takes energy. Couching helps you catch up on your beauty rest.
10 Comfort Foods That Are Better Than Your Boyfriend (opens in new tab)
The 20 Most Binge-Worthy TV Series of the 2000s (opens in new tab)
How To Binge-Watch Like A Pro (opens in new tab)
How to Treat Hormonal Acne: A Dermatologist’s Guide
Peace out, PMS pimples.
By Samantha Holender
The Best Sweaters, According to Our Editors
Bring on the knits.
By Brooke Knappenberger
5 Practical Things You Can Do to Protect Democracy
Advice from top celebrities and Michelle Obama herself.
By Erin Geiger Smith
75 Movie Sex Scenes That Are 100 Percent Real
These actors aren't faking anything.
By Mehera Bonner
Spring Date Ideas for Taking Advantage of the Warmer Weather
Just make sure to layer.
By Katherine J Igoe
I Officiated My First Wedding and I Threw Up Mid-Ceremony
Yup, it happened.
By Krystyna Chávez
'The Bachelor' Recap: An Exercise In Waiting for Colton to Jump the Fence
Also, Kirpa's chin can breathe again.
By Amanda Mitchell
'The Bachelor's Elyse Dehlbom Shows Us All How to Make an Exit
Elyse, you left us too soon.
By Amanda Mitchell
4 Feminist Porn Movies the White House Should Make an Exception For
The President reportedly can't watch porn. But what if it's educational?
By Cady Drell
This Adorable Old Deaf Couple Is the Ultimate #RelationshipGoals
Watch them explain why they still love each other after 46 years. It will kill you.
By Samantha Leal
YouTube Just Released the Most Beautiful Tribute to Marriage Equality
"My son is not an issue, he is a person. Just like you."
By Danielle Tullo