1. What is your beauty secret?
Exercise, self-discovery, sleep, and water.
2. What brings you the greatest joy?
3. What is your greatest indulgence?
4. What is on your kitchen counter?
Eight different kinds of salt, olive oils, and an old-fashioned scale.
5. Do you have a secret talent?
Singing guitar solos note for note. It's a hidden and useless talent.
6. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Really soft white T-shirts by Monrow.
7. What makes you laugh?
My old, old, old girlfriends.
8. What is your go-to shower song?
Anything from Beyoncé's latest record.
9. What is your favorite vacation?
A beach with my children. I like Mexico.
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What makes you mad?
Injustice. I'm a Libra.
12. What movie has the greatest ending?
13. What is on your nightstand?
My phone, earplugs, and a clock.
14. What can you not miss on TV?
15. What is on your bucket list?
Doing a Broadway musical.
16. What is on your bookshelf?
I recently finished Vagina by Naomi Wolf. My daughter gets really embarrassed when I tell people.
17. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Natural childbirth, which I was not able to pull off. I attempted it.
18. What splurge is well worth it?
Something that will stand the test of time, like a classic Chanel jacket, that you can pass down to your daughter.
19. What are three things on your last credit card statement?
Multiple Disney Shake It Up episodes from the iTunes store for my children, a ring from Rashida Jones' line for Dannijo, and dinner for my friends.
20. What is the best advice you've ever been given?
The idea of the importance of being true to yourself.
Photo via Kevin Mazur/Getty Images