Things we love about the NYFW fall shows: statement coats, sumptuous accessories, artful layering, and, of course, the runway music tracks that will soundtrack all our house parties to come.
Because nothing pairs with a sheer slogan top like a rap-meets-trap playlist (ahem, Alexander Wang), press play on the 12 tracks we Shazamed over the past week.
1. "Pilates" by DonMonique at Alexander Wang
2. "Bad Blood" by NAO at Victoria Beckham
3. "Close Up (feat. Kim Gordon) at Herve Leger
4. "Quadrant 3" by Harmonic 313 at Fenty x Puma
5. "Desperado" by Rihanna at Christian Siriano
6. "Black Barbie" at Milly
7. "IM U" by Beacon at Monique Lhuillier
8. "Off the Wall" by Michael Jackson at Tommy Hilfiger
9. "VYZEE" by SOPHIE at Altuzarra
10. "You and Me - Flume Remix" by Disclosure and Eliza Doolittle
11. "Venus Fly" by Grimes and Janelle Monáe at Desigual
12. "Plastic Panorama" by Postiljonen at Carolina Herrera
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.