Justin Timberlake opened the 2017 Oscars with a performance of his Trolls single "Can't Stop the Feeling," and everyone was positively turnt. Frankly, it was as though the audience had literally never heard music before—that's how excited they were to get out of their seats and adorably Dad Dance. Behold, 10 celebrities who couldn't stop the feeling:
1. Jeff Bridges, Who Simply Could *Not* Stop the Feeling
2. Sting, Who Had an Abundance of Feels, None of Which Could Be Stopped
3. Nicole Kidman, Who Had This Feeling Inside Her Bones
4. See? Feelings!
5. Jessica Beil, Who Had Sunshine in Her Pockets
6. Naomie Harris, Who Goes Electric Wavy
7. Octavia Spencer, Who's in Her Zone
8. Taraji P. Henson, Who Was Dance-Dance-Dancing
9. Leslie Mann, Who Had That Good Soul in Her Feet, TBH
10. And Finally, Charlize Theron Who Was Feelings AF
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.