Even though it literally snowed yesterday in many parts of the country, it’s technically spring, which means that it’s time to start bringing back bottles of rosé into your life, weather be damned. To celebrate, Whole Foods is kicking off a two-month long sale on rosé this Wednesday, April 4.
The sale includes discounts on 12 rosé wines—including fan-favorites like Winc’s Summer Water Rosé and Forty Ounce Rosé—that Devon Broglie, Whole Foods Market’s own master sommelier, handpicked with his team.
The discounted prices start at $7.99 for a bottle of a rosé vinho verde from Portugal and go up to $39.99 for a magnum of Summer Water Rosé (yes, way).
Here’s the full list of rosés on sale at Whole Foods through the end of May:
- Calixo Cava Brut Rosé (750 ml) – $12.99
- Orlana Rosé Vinho Verde 2017 (750 ml) – $7.99
- El Terrano Rosado (750 ml) – $9.99
- Alivetto IGP Ile De Beaute (750 ml) - $13.99
- French Blue – Bordeaux Rosé (750 ml) – $10.99
- Folie en Provence – Provence Rosé 2017
- 750ml – $12.99
- 1.5ml – $24.99
- Pure Provence & Rosé (1L 4-pack cans) – $19.99
- Santa Julia Innovacion Malbec Syrah Rosé (1L) – $9.99
- Skouras Zoe Rosé 2016 (750 ml) – $11.99
- Summer Water Rosé 2017
- 750ml – $17.99
- 1.5ml – $39.99
- Forty Ounce Rosé (1L) – $15.99
- AIX Coteaux d’ Aix en Provence Rosé
- 750mL – $17.99
- 1.5mL – $34.99
But that’s not all. On National Drink Wine day on May 25, Whole Foods is offering 20 percent off all rosé wines in the store. Mark your calendars now.