1. Use a spice rack as a shelf for your perfume bottles.
2. Display pretty fragrances on top of a cake stand.
3. Arrange your everyday beauty products on a revolving spice rack to save space.
4. Toss your makeup brushes in a slim sunglasses case when traveling so you won't lose them.
5. Store liner pencils, mascara, or brushes in an old pencil box.
6. Fill a flower vase with coffee beans or beads, and stick your brushes inside for easy access.
8. Store your hot tools inside of a decorative magazine holder.
12. Use a desk file organizer to display and store makeup palettes.
13. Stick your eyeshadow singles into ice tray slots so you can see all the shades at once.
14. Use a jewelry organizer to visibly store small makeup products.
15. Adhere magnets to the back of your makeup compacts, and stick them on a metal board to save space while also decorating your walls.
16. Arrange your makeup in lucite desk organizers so you can see everything that's stowed away.
17. Line your drawers with plastic food containers to neatly organize cotton balls, sponges, and other makeup application tools.
18. Stick cotton swabs inside an old candle vase.
20. If you like traveling with many different lip shades, remove the lipsticks out of the tubes, and keep them in a clean pillbox for easy transportation.
21. Stack pretty lipglosses and lipsticks on the tiers of a cupcake tray.
22. Use a mini loaf pan to neatly organize your lip shades or other small products inside a drawer.
23. Stack your hair ties on a pretty decorative wine bottle.
Photo Credit: Kathleen Kamphausen