You'll never want to get off the bike once you hear this playlist! Songs from Beyonce and Outkast may have you spinning some extra miles.
1. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson - 116 BPM
2. Ring the Alarm - Beyonce - 85 BPM
3. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand - 105 BPM
4. B.O.B. - Outkast - 154 BPM
5. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) - Bruce Springsteen - 143 BPM
6. You're All I Have - Snow Patrol - 132 BPM
7. Breathe, Stretch, Shake - Mase - 104 BPM
8. Going the Distance - Cake - 92 BPM
9. Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas - 131 BPM
10. Such Great Heights - The Postal Service - 175 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through the Top 40 charts to find the best new workout music. The songs are organized, by beats per minute, into playlists designed to match the speed of your routine, while maximizing its results.
Chris Lawhorn spent his teens playing in punk and folk bands in Fort Wayne, IN. Apart from the occasional solo album, the rocking has taken a backseat to DJing and production for his Case/Martingale label. Thankfully, this means that time once spent sleeping in the back of a van has since been freed up to scour places like Buenos Aires and Osaka for new music.
Chris has a bachelor's degree in English and Telecommunications from Ball State University. It finally went to use in creating RunHundred.com - a website that helps people find music that fits the pace of their workouts.