Your Best Workout Songs For: Running
Photo Credit: Apple
Get ready to run with these songs! With music from The Killers and Lily Allen, this mix will make your time on the treadmill or the track a blast.
1. You Can't Always Get What You Want - Luther Allison - 92 BPM
2. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - Mika - 116 BPM
3. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects - 144 BPM
4. All These Things That I've Done - The Killers - 118 BPM
5. Wait A Minute - Pussycat Dolls - 136 BPM
6. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes- 124 BPM
7. Where the Streets Have No Name - U2 - 125 BPM
8. LDN - Lily Allen - 100 BPM
9. Vivrant Thing - Q-Tip - 99 BPM
10. DOA - Foo Fighters - 146 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through the Top 40 charts to find the best new workout music. The songs are organized, by beats per minute, into playlists designed to match the speed of your routine, while maximizing its results.
Chris Lawhorn spent his teens playing in punk and folk bands in Fort Wayne, IN. Apart from the occasional solo album, the rocking has taken a backseat to DJing and production for his Case/Martingale label. Thankfully, this means that time once spent sleeping in the back of a van has since been freed up to scour places like Buenos Aires and Osaka for new music.
Chris has a bachelor's degree in English and Telecommunications from Ball State University. It finally went to use in creating RunHundred.com - a website that helps people find music that fits the pace of their workouts.