1. When she comforted Charlotte after her miscarriage and offered her some mint tea. There's no "right thing" to say in a situation like that. Carrie just listened.
2. When she advised Samantha to hold Smith's hand. "That little tadpole is wide open … you might wanna hold his hand." Samantha and Smith went on to date for years.
3. When she walked Miranda down the aisle at her mother's funeral. Tear.
4. When she brought her protégé to a cool party in the Hamptons. That was above and beyond normal mentor responsibilities, especially since that girl was annoying.
5. When she played nurse and took care of Big after his heart surgery. She dressed up in a candy striper outfit ("I'm not stripping, I'm striping"), they played dominos, she put a cold compress on his head. Big called her an angel and she is — she is!
6. When she went to Aiden's country house for the weekend even though she doesn't even know how to use an oven. And, yes, she wore heels.
7. When she went to Alexandr Petrovsky's art opening instead of that party her French fans threw her. Then when Petrovsky — who asked her to go because he was nervous — turned around and ditched her, she ran all the way over to her fans. They'd already left.
8. When she watched baby Brady while Miranda and Steve went on their honeymoon. Someone even mistook her for a real mother.
9. Didn't she share a black-and-white cookie once?
10. When she (and Samantha and Miranda) went to a tantric sex class with Charlotte because her boyfriend kept falling asleep while making love to her. Sure, it was Miranda who wound up with jizz in her hair — but it could have been any one of them, Carrie included.
Image via HBO