From the official ending of the #GreatKateWait to a birth control parody for American Girl dolls (seriously...), here's what you need to read this morning to get your week started on a great note.
1. Around 2 a.m. EST (7 a.m. in London), Kate Middleton entered the hospital to have her baby, the Palace confirms. With William by her side, Kate entered St. Mary's Hospital to a loud clap of thunder. Woah. (people.com)
2. Hear a brand-new killer Girl Talk mash-up that includes Kanye West and Marilyn Manson from the DJ's set at AWOL Music Festival in Charlotte, North Carolina. (rollingstone.com)
3. This hilarious satirical column reflects on what would happen if the beloved American Girl dolls grew up a bit. Hint: The company would come out with a special Contraception Collection, providing lessons about reproductive responsibility. (therumpus.net)
4. Every two hours in India, a woman dies from an unsafe abortion. (time.com)
5. This New York man is teaching lessons on how to walk in high heels. Will power women enlist in hopes of improving their skills? Only time will tell! (huffingtonpost.com)