1. Justin Bieber. When a baby-faced, slightly less tatted up Biebs appeared as SNL's musical guest in 2010, Tina famously stated how his smile reminded her of a "baby bunny sniffing a tiny flower." Those were the days.
2. Kanye West. #NOOFFENSETOBENAFFLECK, but we can only assume Yeezy will absolutely get mocked in some capacity. Will his recent Jimmy Kimmel Twitter feud remain relevant until then? Only time will tell.
3. Their friendship in the '90s. The BFF pair first met in an improv class at Chicago's ImprovOlympic, both almost certainly wearing acid wash jeans and sneakers in some capacity. C'mon, you guys: Just that sentence is Golden Globes GOLD.
4. Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. Duh. This one goes without saying.
5. The saddest Emmys ever. Remember that time September's Emmys were the most depressing piece of television ever aired thanks to all those In Memoriams?
6. Mean Girls. PLEASE. Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.
7. 30 Rock vs. Parks & Recreation. Okay, this one is admittedly a long shot (especially with 30 Rock now depressingly off the air), but some sort of jousting-duel situation would be kind of a dream, no?
8. Gravity. As in the movie currently in theaters, not the physical force. Our bets are on Tina doing a pretty mean George Clooney, no?
9. Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video. Extra points for Rachel Dratch making an unexpected cameo as Robin Thicke.
10. Spring Breakers. In the midst of James Franco asking the Academy to "Consider This Sh*t" (i.e. his performance) for an Oscar nomination, this only seems appropriate.