Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Upon hearing the announcement of such heavenly news (Tina and Amy will be hosting the Golden Globes — again — in 2014 and 2015, in case you mysteriously live under a rock and haven't heard yet!), we immediately started compiling our joke wish-list. Anything else you'd like to see them spoof that we missed? Tweet us your additions!
1. Justin Bieber. When a baby-faced, slightly less tatted up Biebs appeared as SNL's musical guest in 2010, Tina famously stated how his smile reminded her of a "baby bunny sniffing a tiny flower." Those were the days.
2. Kanye West. #NOOFFENSETOBENAFFLECK, but we can only assume Yeezy will absolutely get mocked in some capacity. Will his recent Jimmy Kimmel Twitter feud remain relevant until then? Only time will tell.
3. Their friendship in the '90s. The BFF pair first met in an improv class at Chicago's ImprovOlympic, both almost certainly wearing acid wash jeans and sneakers in some capacity. C'mon, you guys: Just that sentence is Golden Globes GOLD.
4. Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. Duh. This one goes without saying.
5. The saddest Emmys ever. Remember that time September's Emmys were the most depressing piece of television ever aired thanks to all those In Memoriams?
6. Mean Girls. PLEASE. Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.
7. 30 Rock vs. Parks & Recreation. Okay, this one is admittedly a long shot (especially with 30 Rock now depressingly off the air), but some sort of jousting-duel situation would be kind of a dream, no?
8. Gravity. As in the movie currently in theaters, not the physical force. Our bets are on Tina doing a pretty mean George Clooney, no?
9. Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video. Extra points for Rachel Dratch making an unexpected cameo as Robin Thicke.
10. Spring Breakers. In the midst of James Franco asking the Academy to "Consider This Sh*t" (i.e. his performance) for an Oscar nomination, this only seems appropriate.
These 2022 Nail Trends Should Be on Your Radar
Chrome manicures and nail stickers top the list.
By Samantha Holender
Worth It: Alexander McQueen's The Bow Bag
The style is the perfect marriage of fashion and function.
By Sara Holzman
Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2023: Our Favorite Looks
All eyes are on the city of lights.
By Emma Childs
'You' Season 4: What to Expect
The hit Netflix show has already been green-lit for another season.
By Neha Prakash
'Squid Game' Season 2: Everything We Know
Round 2 is coming!
By Quinci LeGardye
The 13 Best Lesbian Movies on Netflix Right Now
Until recently, a good lesbian movie was hard to find.
By Melissa Kravitz Hoeffner
The 85 Best Movies of All Time
These must-watch films are essentials.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 81 Best Rom-Coms of All Time
The ultimate guide to the romantic comedy genre.
By Quinci LeGardye
The 45 Best Murder Mystery Movies of All Time
Murder, mystery, and more than a few twist endings.
By Katherine J. Igoe
The 69 Hottest, Sexiest TV Show Sex Scenes
Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.
By Kayleigh Roberts
Join #ReadWithMC: Marie Claire's Virtual Monthly Book Club
Never feel guilty about skipping book club again.
By The Editors