Upon hearing the announcement of such heavenly news (Tina and Amy will be hosting the Golden Globes — again — in 2014 and 2015, in case you mysteriously live under a rock and haven't heard yet!), we immediately started compiling our joke wish-list. Anything else you'd like to see them spoof that we missed? Tweet us your additions!
1. Justin Bieber. When a baby-faced, slightly less tatted up Biebs appeared as SNL's musical guest in 2010, Tina famously stated how his smile reminded her of a "baby bunny sniffing a tiny flower." Those were the days.
2. Kanye West. #NOOFFENSETOBENAFFLECK, but we can only assume Yeezy will absolutely get mocked in some capacity. Will his recent Jimmy Kimmel Twitter feud remain relevant until then? Only time will tell.
3. Their friendship in the '90s. The BFF pair first met in an improv class at Chicago's ImprovOlympic, both almost certainly wearing acid wash jeans and sneakers in some capacity. C'mon, you guys: Just that sentence is Golden Globes GOLD.
4. Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. Duh. This one goes without saying.
5. The saddest Emmys ever. Remember that time September's Emmys were the most depressing piece of television ever aired thanks to all those In Memoriams?
6. Mean Girls. PLEASE. Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.
7. 30 Rock vs. Parks & Recreation. Okay, this one is admittedly a long shot (especially with 30 Rock now depressingly off the air), but some sort of jousting-duel situation would be kind of a dream, no?
8. Gravity. As in the movie currently in theaters, not the physical force. Our bets are on Tina doing a pretty mean George Clooney, no?
9. Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video. Extra points for Rachel Dratch making an unexpected cameo as Robin Thicke.
10. Spring Breakers. In the midst of James Franco asking the Academy to "Consider This Sh*t" (i.e. his performance) for an Oscar nomination, this only seems appropriate.
GrandeLINER Liquid Eyeliner Is the Secret to Longer-Looking Lashes
Our new makeup essential.
The Best May Beauty Launches to Have on Your Radar
Haircare and makeup and skincare, oh my.
By Samantha Holender
26 AAPI-Owned Businesses to Support For AAPI Heritage Month (And Every Month)
Brands you'll fall in love with.
By Gabrielle Ulubay
The 15 Best Comedy Movies on Hulu
For when you just need a good laugh.
By Megan DiTrolio
90 Movies You Have to Watch at Least Once in Your Life
The essentials. (Netflix password not included.)
By Bianca Rodriguez
The 79 Best '90s Movies That Are Modern Classics
Truly the golden age of cinema.
By Kayleigh Roberts
The 50 Best Feel-Good Movies to Curl Up With
PJs, a glass of wine, and these films.
By Katherine J Igoe
The 51 Best Musical Movies to Get You Singing
All the dance numbers! All the show tunes!
By Amanda Mitchell
The 52 Best Comedy TV Shows Ever
The shows that will make you laugh until your face hurts.
By Kayleigh Roberts
The 40 Best Psychological Thrillers of All Time
Not stressed enough already? Then watch these movies.
By Zoe Guy
'Ginny & Georgia' Season 2: Everything We Know
Netflix owes us answers after that ending.
By Zoe Guy