By Siobhan Bentley published
Pastels are a focus-trend this season, and these gorgeous, soft colors are all over the catwalk and the high street. Easy to wear and fun to incorporate into an everyday wardrobe, girly pinks, purples, blues, greens, and yellows are trickling down to my manicure. These five varnishes are my favorite ways to keep nails pretty in pastels.
1. OPI's Do You Lilac It? ($6) is a stunning pale purple that gives a great pop of color.
2. Want to try a periwinkle? Butter London's Lady Muck ($14) is a powdery blue-grey infused with pearl pigment to give nails a subtle shimmer.
3. That's a show-stopper! Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in Load ($14) will have your nails ice-cream-ready.
4. For fruity perfection, try China Glaze's Peachy Keen ($2.50). This bold, almost-orange color creates statement nails.
5. My ultimate favorite and go-to nail polish is Essie's Mint Candy Apple ($8). This stunning light green looks divine on everyone.
Any of the above pastel lovelies will help make your nails part of your outfit, and keep you looking super-trendy!
Siobahn Bentley is a 24-year-old Londoner, self-proclaimed beauty addict, and the voice behind A Girl and a Beauty Blog.
Jamie Lynn Spears Is Reportedly Skipping the Book Tour
Britney Spears' younger sister says her memoir isn't about the money.
By Kathleen Walsh
Britney Spears Tells Jamie Lynn That She Knows Her "Real Heart" On Twitter
Britney penned another long, heartfelt, open missive to her sister on Twitter.
By Kathleen Walsh
Jennifer Lopez Nailed L.A. Hippie Chic Style While Out and About With Daughter Emme
I've personally been fooled by the rocks that she got.
By Iris Goldsztajn
Spring 2021 Makeup Trends From the Fashion Week Runways
Disclaimer: You're going to want to copy every one.
By Tatjana Freund
What to Wear to a Spring Wedding
Whether you're attending a garden or church wedding in the spring, whether it's cold or warm out, these are the best dresses to pick from.
By Sara Holzman
What I'm Wearing in Our August Issue
For my August "Feel Good Fashion" page, I wrote about my favorite eco beauty items. I had a blast scouring the beauty market and found some amazing products!
By Amanda Hearst
The Scent of Sunday
Ineke shows off its Sunday best with the perfect summer scent.
By Elizabeth Dehn
The Intern Dress Confusion
Interns: We love your energy, but be weary of making these office fashion blunders.
By Catherine Hageman
What to Wear to a Summer BBQ
Sit pretty at an all-American backyard bash in these six essentials.
By The Ray and The Ro
Go for the Gold!
As Olympians compete for medals in London, cheer on their quests for gold with makeup, nails and skin to match.
By Lindsay Leff
My New Favorite Eyeshadows
Long-lasting and available in tons of colors, L'Oreal Paris' Infallible Eyeshadows are a makeup-bag-must.
By Siobhan Bentley