1. In a small bowl, combine equal parts warm water and sweetened cocoa powder.
2. Stir until it forms a smooth syrup.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp. of the syrup into an 8 oz. cup.
4. Add a shot (1 oz.) of espresso or double-strength, dark-roasted coffee. (To brew double-strength coffee, use 4 Tbsp. of ground coffee for every 6 oz. of water.)
5. Fill the rest of your cup with steamed milk. (If you don't have a milk steamer, heat milk on the stove to between 140 and 160 degrees.)
6. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Still jonesing, you caffiend? Log on to CoffeeGeek for an exhaustive supply of news, tips, equipment reviews, features, and even podcasts on all things java.
Charlotte Tilbury Is Honoring the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee With a "Timeless" Limited-Edition Collection
You can already scoop up a few pieces from the royal-inspired set.
By Samantha Holender
Fashion Brands That Recycle, Resell, or Upcycle Your Old Clothes
Here's what to do with your unwanted pieces.
By Rachael Noll
What I Wear to Work: Emily Tisch Sussman
The podcast host of 'She Pivots' embraces brights, patterns, and pieces from her past.
By Sara Holzman
Meet the Woman Blending the Traditional and the Modern in French Winemaking
How Florence Haynes combined the traditional and the contemporary for Gratien & Meyer Crémant de Loire.
The 10 Best Nonstick Cookware Sets
The nonstick pans, pots, and skillets that make cooking easy.
By Nicole Papantoniou, Good Housekeeping Institute
The 9 Best Cold Brew Coffee Makers to Level Up With
And no, it's not the same as iced coffee.
By Siena Gagliano
9 Starbucks Drinks You Can Recreate at Home
Get ready to sit back and enjoy.
By Bianca Rodriguez
The Royal Family Shared the Recipe for the Queen's Favorite Boozy Christmas Pudding
The Royal Family Twitter account shared the royal chef's recipe for the Queen's favorite boozy Christmas pudding.
By Kayleigh Roberts
5 Best Soda Streams for Convenient Carbonation
Upgrade your sparkling water game with a Soda Stream carbonator that'll fizz up drinks in a flash.
By Zarah A. Kavarana
3 Pro Tips for Putting Together the Best Bouquets
Essential advice for everyday enthusiasts and budding florists alike.
By Marie Claire
39 Super Easy Fourth of July Cocktails to Try
Forget the fireworks. The real show is what you can make with your bar cart.
By Bianca Rodriguez