10 New Workout Songs for 2010
Photo Credit: Myles Dumas
The year is young. So, a few of these "new" tunes actually crept in at the end of last year. And, while the dance cuts are here as usual, it's also been an excellent month for rock. To that end, Pearl Jam make their playlist debut with a sharp return to form. Hey Monday manage to channel both Bon Jovi and Josie and the Pussycats. And les bébés rockers Plastiscines bang out a new single following up their recent turn on Gossip Girl.
1. Deborah Cox - Beautiful U R (Jody Den Broeder Radio Remix) - 128 BPM
2. Lady Gaga & Beyoncé - Telephone - 122 BPM
3. Tiesto - Escape Me - 133 BPM
4. Plastiscines - Bitch - 132 BPM4.
5. Shakira & Lil Wayne - Give It Up to Me - 116 BPM
6. Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now - 135 BPM
7. Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment - 130 BPM
8. Matisyahu - One Day - 145 BPM
9. Pearl Jam - The Fixer - 152 BPM
10. Three 6 Mafia & Kalenna - Shake My - 122 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through each week's releases to find the best, new music for a workout. The highlights are presented here, organized by their beats per minute.
More songs and resources for matching them to the pace of your routine can be found on RunHundred.com.