Exercise Remixes Galore
Photo Credit: Myles Dumas
I caught the episode of Saturday Night Live a week or so ago, wherein Lady Gaga and Madonna were duking it out though I don't remember if there was a decisive winner. The latter's new single, however, is outnumbered by the former's remixes in the gym, as Lady Gaga has two of the month's most popular workout songs. This was also a heady time for remixes in general, as they make up nearly half the
selections here. And even among the original tracks, you'll find MuteMath's "Spotlight" (which might be better known from its Twilight remix) and the latest from regular remixers Calvin Harris and David Guetta.
Lady Gaga - LoveGame (Dave Aude Radio Edit) - 127 BPM
2. Madonna - Celebration - 126 BPM
3. Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk - 150 BPM
4. September - Cry for You (Radio Mix) - 130 BPM
5. MuteMath - Spotlight - 152 BPM
6. David Guetta & Akon - Sexy Bitch - 130 BPM
7. Calvin Harris - Ready for the Weekend - 138 BPM
8. Kanye West - Stronger (A-Trak Remix) - 126 BPM
9. Cobra Starship - Hot Mess - 120 BPM
10. Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Space Cowboy Remix) - 125 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through each week's releases to find the best, new music for a workout. The highlights are presented here, organized by their beats per minute.
More songs and resources for matching them to the pace of your routine can be found on RunHundred.com.