Here are some easy tips on how to create the most natural looking fake eyelashes you've ever seen:
1. Measure and trim. Place the fake eyelashes on top of your own. If you think they're too long, don't be afraid to trim them with scissors.
2. Apply glue. Apply a thin line of eyelash glue to the base end of the fake lashes, with a little more on the edges because they're more likely to come loose. Blowing on the glue for a few seconds will ensure a better hold.
3. Place lash. Starting from the inner corner, place the lashes as close to your own lash line as possible.
4. Tap into position. While waiting for the glue to dry, gently tap the lashes with the end of a brush for perfect positioning. Do your best not to blink so the glue dries correctly.
5. Blend with mascara. Round off the look with a very think line of eyeliner to blur the line where fake meets real. Mascara will guarantee as natural a look as possible.
Check out Marie Claire's how-to video for visual instructions!
Fake Eyelashes – How to Apply Fake Eyelashes