1. Peaches Geldof's funeral is today. Friends and family gathered at the same church where the 25-year-old model and socialite wed in 2012 and mourned the death of her mother, Paula Yates, in 2000. Geldof's light blue coffin was adorned with portraits of her with her husband, children, and dogs. [BBC]
2. Olivia Palermo is your moody off-beat bridal inspiration of the day. You're welcome. [E! News]
3. Are women set up to fail the toughest U.S. Marines Corps' test? That's the subject of a Washington Post op-ed written by Sage Santangelo, a second lieutenant who is one of 14 women to fail the the 13-week Marine Corps' Infantry Officer Course, a requirement for Marines who want to become infantry officers. Women are allowed to take the test since the ban against women in ground combat was lifted last year. [The Washington Post]
4. And they're off! Runners and crowds gather to take in the 118th Boston Marathon. The elite women field are photographed starting the race below. Some 36,000 athletes will participate in today's race. [Boston.com]
5. You take blurry birthday selfies, Queen Elizabeth II takes fancy birthday portraits. Makes sense. Happy 88th, Queen Elizabeth! [Digital Spy]
Photograph by David Bailey.