Nordstrom's sales are always that of mythic proportions, and their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are no exception. And we're ready! If you're eager beavers like we are, you can start checking out the sampling of Nordstrom's sale products, including great buys from our favorite brands here at Marie Claire—like Alex Mill, Hunter boots, Free People and Eileen Fisher, all up to 40 percent off.
We already have our eyes on some winter boots, cozy sweaters for the long season ahead, and a fresh yoga set for New Year's workout routines. And don't even get us started on beauty...Kate Somerville, anyone?
Nordstrom will be adding new inventory every day until November 26, so watch this space—and their Cyber Monday deals are even better than their Black Friday deals, with up to 50% off everything from designer bags to luxury candles. Whether you're treating yourself to something you've been eyeing all year or thinking of getting a head start on the holidays, there are already great offerings from their men's and home categories as well for for everyone on your list. The bottom line? Don't sleep on Nordstrom's Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals—they may be the best ones yet.
Our Favorite Nordstrom Categories
- Beauty: up to 50% off MAC Cosmetics, Lancôme, Charlotte Tilbury, and more
- Designer clothes and accessories: up to 50% off on designers like Chloé, Zimmermann, Missoni, Versace, and Max Mara
- Best-sellers: up to 50% off items like SPANX leggings, Kiehl's eye treatment, UGGs, and more
- Home: up to 50% off throws, candles, and kitchenware
- Shoes: save up to 50% on UGGs, Nikes, Vans, Timberlands, and more
- Jewelry: get up to 50% off bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and more from Kate Spade, Monica Vinader, and BaubleBar
- Handbags and wallets: save 50% on backpacks, purses, wallets, and totes from Coach, Tory Burch, and more
Our Favorite Nordstrom Deals
Worth It: Loewe's Gradient Puzzle Bag
The signature puzzle-piece purse has three new colors.
By Sara Holzman
How to Make Your Bikini Wax Less Painful, According to Experts
It all starts with preparation.
By Samantha Holender
Miley Cyrus, Millennial, Shows Side Parts Can Still Be Cool With Hair Transformation
No! Beauty! Rules!
By Iris Goldsztajn