New York Fashion Week has come and gone in a flash — even though it felt like it was 100 days long — and we were lucky enough to witness some stellar moments both on and off the catwalk. The only thing that makes us happier than falling in love with a look as it walks down the runway is seeing it on one of our favorite models, and we got plenty of girl crush action this season. Here are our top model moments from the Spring 2014 shows in New York.
1. Karen Elson opens Jason Wu. The supermodel who got her start in the '90s made our jaws drop when she stepped out in a gold beaded gown. Possibly the sexiest start to a fashion show ever.
2. Naomi Campbell closes DVF. When Naomi strutted her stuff to the sounds of Daft Punk to close Diane von Furstenberg's show, the audience was immediately thrown into a cheering (and tweeting) frenzy.
3. Sky Ferreira and Cara Delevingne at Marc Jacobs. Miss Delevingne may be the most popular girl in fashion, but she was nowhere to be found all week, until Thursday night when she made a cameo at the Katie Grand-styled Marc Jacobs show. Also making a surprise appearance: Former Calvin Klein and Givenchy muse Sky Ferreira, who we usually catch in the front row rather than on the runway.
4. Chloe Norgaard at Zac Posen. The free-spirited model has made a handful of runway appearances this season, but our favorite was at Zac Posen. Not many ladies can pull off a ball gown with hair that's dyed a shade that can only be described as "toxic sludge green."
5. Kirsty Hume at Proenza Schouler. And the '90s redux continues — Hume was one of the era's most popular supers.
6. Behati Prinsloo and Erin Wasson at Alexander Wang. These two megababes usually sit out New York Fashion Week, but when Alex Wang calls, you answer. Wasson is Wang's longtime friend and muse, so we were excited to see her closing the show, although her ensemble left very little to the imagination. Prinsloo wore one of our favorite looks in the show: A menswear-inspired button down and a playful take on boxer shorts which look like they could have been borrowed from her fiancé Adam Levine.