Hunter has their girl walking on water like never before. On their Fall 2014 runway made of H20, the models quite literally made a splash in their heeled, rubber Chelsea boots. Ever since we feasted our eyes on their re-imagined wellies, we've had our eyes peeled for rain boots that similarly did not look like rain boots. This season, we're trading in our normcore styles in favor of those that are wearable no matter what the weather brings. Here, we have 11 rain dance-worthy styles.
1. 10 Crosby Derek Lam 'Lynne' Bootie, $395; nordstrom.com.
2. Givenchy Chain-Strap PVC Rain Boot, $450; bergdorfgoodman.com.
3. Hunter Original High Heel Chelsea Boots, $325; hunter.com.
4. Burberry Stud Detail Belted Rain Boots, $395; burberry.com.
5. Aigle Jodhpur Rubber Boot, $149; lagarconne.com.
6. Karl Lagerfeld Rubber Biker Rain Boots, $460; net-a-porter.com.
7. Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Riding Rain Shoe, $217; amazon.com.
8. Sloosh Rain & Cold Weather Boots, $220; shoescribe.com.
9. Melissa Platform Rain Booties, $185; bloomindales.com.
10. Miu Miu Patent-Leather and Shell Boots, $850; net-a-porter.com.
11. Burberry Glossed-Rubber Rain Boots, $377; net-a-porter.com.